Say a prayer for me

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
My sister just called and said my mom was in an accident. I dont have details. I'm leaving now. Please say a prayer.

Cinnabuns

I will pray for you -- In Fact:

FATHER, I ask that Sis. Enchantmt (sorry I don’t know your really name but God knows who I am speaking of :)) My sister Enchantmt's mother was in an accident, by the power of your HOLY SPIRIT heal her if she is hurting at this time. Give her mother the supernatural strength, that comes only from you LORD, to get her through this if it is something more than minor. I speak to you Lord to heal at this time if there be any ailments. Keep her from any hurt, harm or danger. Father Sis. Enchantmt came to the prayer room because she wanted your help not mine. Let my words be few, and your words HEAVENLY FATHER be many. In JESUS name. Amen

Please keep me posted as to how your mother is doing as I continue to pray for you and her. God Bless You :).

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
Thanx everyone. I was still at work when I typed my request waiting on my supervisor to get me released. Praise God!! We are home now, shes on the phone calling everyone. Shes doing fine, fiesty, and was fussing at the Drs. because they didnt get her out of there fast enough. She actually took the iv bag off its holder and kept pacing back and forth looking for them.

A car made a left turn in front of her without safety. The driver said the car in the lane beside her motioned him to turn so he though tit was safe but my mom was coming forward and he didnt see her. She hit him, was propelled forward where she hit another car and came to a stop after hitting a fire hydrant. The driver who made the left turn was cited.

Shes really upset but shes holding up well. She is being treated for whiplash, has a sprain on one of her fingers, and a semi-bad cut on the lip that took 8 stitches. I know she is going to be sore tomorrow though after she is settle for a while. Thank God there are no broken bones, at her age that could be tragic. Good is Good!!! Her car is totalled, which of course she isnt happy about. Shes 78 and thought that car would last for ever. Its a 93 lincoln town car so she wont get much for it and now will need another car. I keep reminding her I would rather be without the car than to be without her and the important thing is she is ok.

Thank you everyone for your prayers. Cinni, Kis, Soni, I really appreciate it. If something had happened to my mother I dont know what I would have done.

Thank you again and God Bless!!!