Women ATL prayer group

AgapeQueen

• I have been wanting to start a womens prayer group for some time now...I am a new member at WOrld Changers Church INT. The only problem is that I dont have any saved friends, I'm a stay at home mom/wife and I dont get out to meet people often..If you any suggetions please let me know

Kenedie

Hi AgapeQueen

Have you thought about joining a ministry already established with WC? Prayer team? Maturity team? Do you all have a small group ministry? I am not familiar with the workings of WC but it would seem to me that you would find a plenty of women there to have a prayer group or whom may already have one.

AgapeQueen

Hi AgapeQueen

Have you thought about joining a ministry already established with WC? Prayer team? Maturity team? Do you all have a small group ministry? I am not familiar with the workings of WC but it would seem to me that you would find a plenty of women there to have a prayer group or whom may already have one.

Yes, I plan to get involved once I get a car..:ohwell:

donna894

Yes, I plan to get involved once I get a car..:ohwell:

How soon will that be? In the meantime perhaps someone at the church can help with transportation. I don't want you to feel isolated and alone. It's important to get out and be among like-minded people.

AgapeQueen

How soon will that be? In the meantime perhaps someone at the church can help with transportation. I don't want you to feel isolated and alone. It's important to get out and be among like-minded people.
yeah your right...I will find out in Sunday...