Scented or Unsented Cocoa Butter

tryn2growmyhair

I have been thinking of purchasing cocoa butter for my hair. For those of you who use it, who are your favorite providers and what does it do for your hair.

Also, I work in a professional environment, and, as some of you can tell from my posts, I am very sensitive to smell.

Would you recommend the scented or unscented version. I do not want to smell like food or to smell like anything that might offend anyone, so please let me know which might be better. I love smells like coconut, monoi tiare, etc. I hesitate to wear EVOO on my hair, even though I love what it does for my hair, because of its smell. I hate strong smells, like amla. That in mind, I would love your advice. Also please let me know if there is any difference in effectiveness of the regular vs. deodorized cocoa butter.

TIA! TIA! TIA!

ChosenbyGod

What exactly does Cocoa butter do for your hair?? Make it softer or something?? Do you think one could use regular cocoa butter lotion, because I have a big bottle of Queen Helen cocoa butter that I've been contemplating using on my hair. Are we talking about the same thing or is there a specific cocoa butter made for the hair??