Seaborn is Back at it Again!

MsBoinglicious

Hey ya'll he's back again with new videos of his "OOOhhh gurlll, it looks like its growing right of your scalp" creations! lol

I'm sorry but this DOES NOT look like its growing out of her scalp!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBK-Jy3Vka4

He told this one she had hair like Beyonce :lachen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agCfs5azoqA

This one said her her hair looks natural. And he asked if that was her "real baby hurss"!:lachen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9Um_v5-b1s

This one looks like spongebob square pants pineapple house in bikini bottom.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqVdC6Yc6IM

This is cute for a Hair Show type of style. I wonder do some of these people work. And if so where?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of5eqjf_VmQ

Now this one is cute. Now if he stuck to this type of weave installation he would be tight. Her hairline looks real cause it is hers (from what i can see).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bOvcyOQFqs

Any of you ladies planning on visiting Seaborn's one day to get "ya'lls hurr done'd"?

Qualitee

Tamrin

unapologetic
This is what I sat across on the L train today from Manhattan to Brooklyn. This darn lacefront thing is out of hand.

Last edited:

Pandora1975

I have a few points. I'll probably get flamed for them, but here goes:

1. Does anyone here know anyone black that is not racially diverse (last 3 generations) that has NATURAL blonde hair? Its getting out of control.

2 That bully thing and the spongebob thing are a little 80s - early 90's aren't they? I realize I am not exactly a fashionista anymore, but really.

3. Just cause you slap on a weave doesn't mean you should automatically be compared to Beyonce. People compare themselves and others so much that I wonder if she gets sick of being her.

IrrationalThoughts

Why are they scalping those training heads and fitting them onto people. It looks like doll hair...like plugs to boot.

This is a moist stank mess.

Since when is orange plastic straw 'natural'? When did women start growing plastic? I wonder if this is some cruel joke against these women...some slighted guy is getting back at us... I also wonder if these women have friends and the ones with the hot pink mo hawk and orange straw...do they have JOBS?

Last edited:

IrrationalThoughts

and another thing...why is he acting SHOCKED that it isnt human...that much is clear. and why is that woman with the labret piercing NEVAH wearing a bra? she should

joib

The hair styles are soooo ugly. I think people don't realize that the wrong hair style can make them look ugly. What a mess and that blonde stuff- Yuck! Black women should stop wearing the blonde hair:nono::nono::nono: I don't mind the occational weave or wig but everyday for years :ohwell::sad::nono:.

Solitude

This is what I sat across on the L train today from Manhattan to Brooklyn. This darn lacefront thing is out of hand.

Okay...how are you going to post that woman's picture like that? :perplexed Anyone googling about hair or lurking might see her face. I don't know, I would have for someone to take a pic of me in public, then put me on blast in a forum....JMHO

LushLox

Not only is the hair bad, but the acting skills were just woeful. The faux shock and the over-acting really was quite nauseating. :nono:

LuyshuZ

LMAO. This is something real? After the first set of videos I thought this was supposed to be a funny thing no?:perplexed

BostonMaria

If you go to his Myspace page the pictures of his "hair models" are even scarier

Attachments

• scary.jpg
    scary.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 71
  • scary2.jpg
    scary2.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 69
  • Shenaynay.jpeg
    Shenaynay.jpeg
    3 KB · Views: 48

Pandora1975

Doubt it. I see people looking like that regularly, and they just so sure that they are FIERCE! Its all I can do to keep from giggling.

Tamrin

unapologetic
Okay...how are you going to post that woman's picture like that? :perplexed Anyone googling about hair or lurking might see her face. I don't know, I would have for someone to take a pic of me in public, then put me on blast in a forum....JMHO

This thread is about hair and her face is not visible just KIM.

SweetSpirit86

Oh goodness...I agree with this blonde hair thing. If you look like Blacula straight out the NIGHT...you KNOW that blonde hair doesn't agree with you. Coming out of her scalp...*shakes head and walks away*

La Colocha

In the last video her hair looked really nice. Now that's what im talking about. I can't knock him for his hustle he's only giving them what they want:ohwell:.

Ronnieaj

Can't be a joke. Has his own celebrityseaborn.com website, and the hair looks like that there too. With contact info and everything. SMDH, gonna finish processing this glaze and get back to rollersetting my real hair.

pookaloo83

Don't these women know that the camera guy is lying to them? He's like 'Ooooh that looks gooood!' Are you serious? He doen't even seem genuine about it. He's just giving them what they want. :lol:

Almaz

Well I know what I am going to be for Halloween. A SEABORN girl. I am going to get a blonde Lace front tattoos of my DH on my neck in pretty cursive writing a tatt on my chest some gold teefesus and BAM. HERE I IS.

OH IS IT GROWING FROM YOU SCALP? WOW IT LOOKS SO reallllll. And I am so SURE that If I sported that in certain areas I probably would get more compliments then the usually Biotches hating on my REAL hair.

go figure

Tamrin

unapologetic
Don't these women know that the camera guy is lying to them? He's like 'Ooooh that looks gooood!' Are you serious? He doen't even seem genuine about it. He's just giving them what they want. :lol:

Girl, it's Seaborn himself doing the filming. Complimenting his own work. Why do all these women look like they have lived a "hard" life, like they have been in jail? Scars, tats, shaved brows.

cutiebe2

gurrlll I see the same thing ALL the time. I swear I saw a chick and I could still see parts of the lace that she hadn't cut properly

did people not get the memo that you are supposed to cut the front to create a natural hair line??? LAWWWWWDDDD

I see a lot of the on the L and the 2/3 into BK

Last edited: