Seaborn is Back at it Again!

Tamrin

unapologetic
gurrlll I see the same thing ALL the time. I swear I saw a chick and I could still see parts of the lace that she hadn't cut properly

did people not get the memo that you are supposed to cut the front to create a natural hair line??? LAWWWWWDDDD

I see a lot of the on the L and the 2/3 into BK

The bold is the key. I have never seen a straight across hair line. But Noooooo these broads think that mess is cut tossing that plastic hair all over the place.

SweetSpirit86

Well I know what I am going to be for Halloween. A SEABORN girl. I am going to get a blonde Lace front tattoos of my DH on my neck in pretty cursive writing a tatt on my chest some gold teefesus and BAM. HERE I IS.

OH IS IT GROWING FROM YOU SCALP? WOW IT LOOKS SO reallllll. And I am so SURE that If I sported that in certain areas I probably would get more compliments then the usually Biotches hating on my REAL hair.

go figure

Oh goodness:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

beans08

I think they must think the unnatural hairline looks "neater" some how. And so many chicks have no shame in their game, they don't care if it looks fake, they just want to achieve a certain "look".

But that doesn't explain why they wanna lie and say "It looks like it came from your scalp!" I'm a Barbie collector,and I have dolls with more realistic looking hair than that shiny, synthetic stuff he uses.

Ivonnovi

REPULSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And EMBARASSING TOO!!!!!

dynamic1

This is what I sat across on the L train today from Manhattan to Brooklyn. This darn lacefront thing is out of hand.

This is wrong. :nono: I guess you don't have to be a celebrity to be violated like this. Anyone who knows her, including herself could recognize her pic. You should have at least blurred her face.

LongCurlz

This is what I sat across on the L train today from Manhattan to Brooklyn. This darn lacefront thing is out of hand.

Wow how rude:nono:, I'm sure this young lady wouldnt appreciate her pic being posted on the internet without her permission and havin people talking mess about her.

Tamrin

unapologetic
Wow how rude:nono:, I'm sure this young lady wouldnt appreciate her pic being posted on the internet without her permission and havin people talking mess about her.

Like yall don't talk mess about people here and talk about people's missing edged, dry breaking hair, bad stylists. Pic or no pic. Get over it. How about if I was offended by her wig. We are here to discuss hair.

kandake

Like yall don't talk mess about people here and talk about people's missing edged, dry breaking hair, bad stylists. Pic or no pic. Get over it. How about if I was offended by her wig. We are here to discuss hair.

Can't believe you don't see anything wrong with it. You posting the pic is just as trife as you think her wig is.

Tamrin

unapologetic
Can't believe you don't see anything wrong with it. You posting the pic is just as trife as you think her wig is.

I can hardly see her face. Ohh yeah its as trife as your av and siggy. Did you ask for their permission to post their pics? Get over yourselves. People need to check yourselves first before they are ready to preach to others.

Let me get out this thread before I get upset.

Last edited:

joib

Wrong in so many ways. I live in Cali and she looks like my niece who lives in the Bronx. Mind you, she is only 14 years old. Be careful who you take pictures of. I will have to question my niece on her where abouts that day:ohwell:.

Tamrin

unapologetic
Wrong in so many ways. I live in Cali and she looks like my niece who lives in the Bronx. Mind you, she is only 14 years old. Be careful who you take pictures of. I will have to question my niece on her where abouts that day:ohwell:.

:ohwell:
Wrong a grown a z z woman who had belly stretchmarks and 1/2 her butt exposed when she gets up. She is in her 30's or late 20's

dynamic1

I can hardly see her face. Ohh yeah its as trife as your av and siggy. Did you ask for their permission to post their pics? Get over yourselves. People need to check yourselves first before they are ready to preach to others.

Let me get out this thread before I get upset.

You seriously do not see the difference? Those are celebrities that posed for pics, not unsuspecting travelers. Do you think if you asked her, she would have said yes, when your intent was to ridicule her on a hair forum? Would you be okay with it, I guess so. I just hope someone doesn't catch you taking a pic like that without permission, it could get ugly.

So ironic, you're leaving so you won't get upset.

Last edited:

Tamrin

unapologetic
You seriously do not see the difference? Those are celebrities that posed for pics, not unsuspecting travelers. Do you think if you asked her, she would have said yes, when your intent was to ridicule her on a hair forum? Would you be okay with it, I guess so. I just hope someone doesn't catch you taking a pic like that without permission, it could get ugly.

So ironic, you're leaving so you won't get upset.

Lawd :rolleyes:

joib

You don't see what the problem is and with your words it is no need to continue the conversation. Keep this in mind, when you watch the news next time, notice how they block out faces or heads of people who they don't have their permission to use. I realize there are some people on forums that don't seem very bright so you are excused.

Vonnieluvs08

I came across this yt from a link here where the girl had fake eyebrows to match her fake hair. It was the girl from the first link. I thought it was a joke but I know better now. I just know you wouldn't catch me with any of those hair styles. To each its own.

dachsies_rule!

This man is a national tragedy!

Girl, it's Seaborn himself doing the filming. Complimenting his own work. Why do all these women look like they have lived a "hard" life, like they have been in jail? Scars, tats, shaved brows.

Probably because the only people he could get to let him jack up they hair like that are prisoners.

Did that one chick say she was the editor of Hype Hair? Oh no....

Yeah, she said it! I guess i won't be messing with that magazine anymore :nono:

that_1_grrrl

*in before thread gets closed*

So... does he use whatever technique they use to attach hair to dolls? That's what it looks like and that is not attractive.

IrrationalThoughts

Those hair lines make their foreheads look quite large and odd shaped.

I love the picture of himself that was done up into a caricature type thingy. That is real special. Especially the cat eyes. Why does his shop look like a 15 yr olds bedroom with all those Word Up magazine posters up?