Search is not working

SweetNic_JA

I am getting a blank, white screen with the following URL when I am trying to search. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I get this when searching in the OT forum and the Relationship forum, but not in the Q&A forum.

This only seems to happen when I enter multi-word search criteria.
Here is the url:
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/search.php?do=process

Last edited:

TwistNMx

Alexin, it looks like we may be the only ones experiencing this. Will any of the Mods chime in?
No. You aren't the only ones. I have the same issue. Also I'm not getting message notifications anymore. A lot has changed with the functionality of LHCF since December (I believe). :yawn:
Needless to say, very frustrating. :wallbash:

Mestiza

Alexin, it looks like we may be the only ones experiencing this. Will any of the Mods chime in?

No, I think that there are a lot of us who are experiencing this. There have been other threads and posts discussing it. I really miss the search function.

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
Guys I really, REALLY promise that it will be fixed soon. I spoke to Nikos about it and he is working some exciting upgrades for the forum. We have it on a development server, so once that is done, the search and other things will be working as it suppose to. Thank you for your patience, and sorry its taken so long.

Mestiza

Guys I really, REALLY promise that it will be fixed soon. I spoke to Nikos about it and he is working some exciting upgrades for the forum. We have it on a development server, so once that is done, the search and other things will be working as it suppose to. Thank you for your patience, and sorry its taken so long.

That's great news! :drunk: :thankyou: