Sedu Revolution (2009 Model)

sydwrites

Okay so i've been trying to avoid it for weeks, but I have really been contemplating trying out the new Sedu Revolution does anybody have this one? Folica.com is trying to get those pj demons in me to spend my hard earned money, and even taunted me with the free mini version - this ain't in the budget :wallbash: Nano, Tourmoline, and Ceramic all in the same flat-iron :blush: :lick: :drunk:

Forever in Bloom

I don't have one, but I sure was looking at one yesterday. I had a Solia and a Sedu in my Folica shopping cart :look: I already have the Conair Nano Silver, but that deal they have - plus some recently found money I got -is tempting me :yep:

I could buy it now, but wouldn't be able to use it until the end of the year. Spring is approaching and I won't be flatironing.

malachi74

i was hoping no on wouldf mention this iron...i've ben feenin' for it since last september but managed to keep the PJ demon supressed; well, actually i went ahead and bought a new jilbere instead ($58, more affordable). if you do end up purchasing plase post a review.

blackbarbie

I purchased the 7 piece deal on Folica around Christmas time. It came with the flat iron, the mini flat iron, comb, brush, 3 hair clips, and 3 bottles of product. I paid only $129 for this. I hadn't planned on buying a flat iron just yet either but I couldn't pass it up.

I used it a couple of weeks ago and I got my hair silky straight without a lot of effort. I need to practice making curls with it since I won't be wearing my hair straight until I get rid of all my relaxed ends. The only thing that got me is that I kept putting my fingers on the end of the plates and burning the heck out of them:wallbash:

:poke:.........Girl, go on and get it.......you know you want it:grin:

BB

strawbearysweet

:grin: My SO just bought a Sedu for me as a late Christmas present. You should have seen me when he told me it comes with the mini version. I should get my package sometime this week but I wont be straightening for another month...unless I just can't fight the urge :rolleyes: When I do though I will be sure to post a review.

So what is the difference between the 1" and this one? Just the size?

sydwrites

Thanks for the reviews, blackbarbie you are too much! I think that set is the one I was looking at yesterday. Strawberrysweet since you are natural too, I definately can't wait for your review!

msdevo

I dislike all of you women in here very much!!

I kid I kid....

I have been salivating over it since last August when I got th 1 1'2. I got the Folica everyday to just look at it. With the monies from my mystery shopping I will have it before Valentine Day. My gift to myself for being a "Single Lady".

sydwrites

I know thats right, hmm I never thought of trying to justify it that way... misdevo you might've started something!

blackbarbie

I dislike all of you women in here very much!!

I kid I kid....

I have been salivating over it since last August when I got th 1 1'2. I got the Folica everyday to just look at it. With the monies from my mystery shopping I will have it before Valentine Day. My gift to myself for being a "Single Lady".

:poke: Girl go on.....you know you want it!:grin: (hope you enjoy it when you get it!!!)

Twisties

I have the Sedu Revolution. It got my natural hair straight. It can be used to curl your hair too. It didn't cause any damage, my bush returned when I washed it.

HeavenlySkies

I purchased the 7 piece deal on Folica around Christmas time. It came with the flat iron, the mini flat iron, comb, brush, 3 hair clips, and 3 bottles of product. I paid only $129 for this. I hadn't planned on buying a flat iron just yet either but I couldn't pass it up.

Same here have no hair to use it on but when I do ooowee it's ON! :lachen:

Gemini350z

Boo at all of you!!! I just bought a 11/2 sedu about three months ago, because the revolution was not in-stock. I really want it, and with the sale and that seven piece package I am going to have to get it.

Mandy4610

Oh brother..the PJ juices are flowing. I already have a sedu, why Am I eyeing this one?:wallbash:

Please give a review ladies!

msdevo

So did I . I got mine back in Sept. But with the 7pc deal I couldn't resist

Boo at all of you!!! I just bought a 11/2 sedu about three months ago, because the revolution was not in-stock. I really want it, and with the sale and that seven piece package I am going to have to get it.

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

i was hoping no on wouldf mention this iron...i've ben feenin' for it since last september but managed to keep the PJ demon supressed; well, actually i went ahead and bought a new jilbere instead ($58, more affordable). if you do end up purchasing plase post a review.

I was searching the threads on Jilbere flatirons to say that yesterday, I found my old Jilbere Tourmaline 2" flatiron in my pj stash. I wanted to seal in a keratin treatment and I knew this was a full ceramic. It can get very hot and has an ajustable dial. Now I'm kicking myself for having been duped into buying all the new 1" flatirons that are good, not better. Jilbere is a great product. I even saw a salon variety on the back table at Sally's. It's 1/1.5 inches to 2", black, with professional-style handles, looking sorta like a marcel handle. 20 bucks!!!! I'm going back to see if they still have it cuz I let it pass me by. But my original Jilbere is like 4 years old and still works great (knock on wood....).