Moroccan Oil Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner

*fabulosity*

Whose tried this...? :look:

Y'all know I love me some morrocan oil... :grin:

Still looking for the exact ingredients... here's what I was able to find.

MoroccanOil Moisture Repair Shampoo Gently cleanses while infusing hair with argan oil, keratin, fatty acids, proteins and other nutrients. This formula is free of sulfates, phosphates and parabens and is safe for color treated hair. The creamy lather helps repair chemically damaged hair, leaving it soft, shiny and full of body improving the hair’s overall health.

MoroccanOil Moisture Repair Conditioner Gently detangles and reconstructs hair while infusing it with argan oil, keratin, fatty acids and proteins. This formula is safe for color treated hair and free of sulfates, phosphates and parabens. This luxurious cream helps restore moisture and repair chemically damaged hair, conditioning hair back to its natural health.

Denise11

Hey sis!

I'm a huge fan of moroccanoil too! I haven't tried the shampoo or conditioner, but I want to now. LOL. It sounds nice!

Coffee

Nooooooooooooooooo, please don't tell me they now have a poo and condish. I won't look it up........:nono:.

*fabulosity*

The best price I've found is at beauty-mart.com; 15.98 each .. plus shipping of course... it seems pretty hard to find.. most places that carry moroccanoil don't have it...
I wonder if it smells like the oil... that would be awesome...

Coffee

Ok, I just ordered it. Shipping to AZ was only $7.11. I'll report back once I use it.

*fabulosity*

Ok, I just ordered it. Shipping to AZ was only $7.11. I'll report back once I use it.

lmao... you're better than me... I'm up here trying to figure out how to come up with $75 worth of stuff to get free shipping....

Thanks for taking one for the team!! :grin:

Coffee

Hey I am a team player and if it takes me ordering this to try it out.......well I'll do it........for the team:lachen:.

Coffee

Well it didn't do much for me or my hair:perplexed. I'm going to give it another try and if it still doesn't do much, it'll be up for sale.

comike

Well it didn't do much for me or my hair:perplexed. I'm going to give it another try and if it still doesn't do much, it'll be up for sale.

Awwww.....I use the Oil and the Hydrating Styling Creme. They work great for me. I can't think of anything that has worked better. I used both on damp hair before blow-drying. I also use the oil on dry hair for added shine. I believe both products can be used on dry hair. Guess I'll stick with my current shampoo and conditioner.