Self-relaxers and those who apply conditioner like relaxer

sqzbly1908

I saw this product in Sally's earlier this year and when I went back to get it - it was no longer available...I couldn't remember the manufacturer - had a revelation about it a few weeks ago and the name brand came back to me...

Anywho...I emailed the manufacturer who gave me the site where I can order it. It is called a Sprush....

Check out this link....http://www.templeclean.com/pages/product_sprush_2.htm

I am still getting the hang of self relaxing and I apply my condishes to my dry hair like a relaxer (call myself practicing) I think this would be ideal...

Thoughts???

It might work well for some, but I prefer using my gloved fingers so I can FEEL my new growth. I also have better control of my fingers than a brush.

I LOVE my sprush!

- Not prickly like a brush applicator,
- easier to clean,
- better control in applying perms.

I am a self relaxer and I also apply the conditioner like I do the relaxer... My hair love thick creamy conditioner and to make sure all of my roots get conditioned I just part each section like I am greasing my scalp to add conditioner... My hair has benefitted so much from this technique....

I've been practicing with conditioner on dry hair. I set up my mirrors and time myself, like I'm applying my relaxer for real. I haven't self-relaxed for real yet, but practicing has helped to give me a better idea how fast I can go and how easy/hard parting my NG will be. I think it beats not attempting it until you actually self-relax. The only downfall is that you end up using a lot more conditioner than you normally would. So, I've been using conditioners that I don't really use/like for my practice sessions.

Back