September 2013....What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

angelhairtype4

I bought some Rhassoul clay. I noticed Giovanni shampoo has become to stripping for my weekly washes and Terressentials, although I loved it was too expensive so I tried a modified version of Naptural85's homemade mudwash.
I am in love with this mud :love4: It left my hair and face soft. There was also a nice sheen as well. I just used the mud mixed with water, acv, avocado oil, and rosemary.

Ogoma

Pink Lemon Berry Mimosa - 1
Soft Coconut Marshmallows - 4 (2 for me, 2 for friends)
Carrot Cake Icing -2

I am going solely based on reviews from my fellow LHCFers! I didn't buy anything new although I was tempted to pick up the Expressoself. I will wait for reviews.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
HH

3- Soft Coconut Marshmallow

1- Caramel Frappuccino Butter 4oz

1- Sticky Honey Hash Conditioner 8oz

1- Espressoself

1- Coconut-Crusted*Peach-Lemongrass Pomade

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

denise44

Received my curlmart order

Oyin Handmade Honey Hemp Conditioner

Camille Rose Almond Jai Twisting Butter

I plan on not buying anything hair related for the rest of this year. You should see my stash. Like a bss in here.LOL:lol:

biznesswmn

Repost from anothr thread:

i bought some grapeseed oil today from bjs - 2 liter bottle for $12 and theres a $3off store coupon that expires on 10/2/13 >> $9
Ima hav that bottle forevr

all_1_length

I forgot:

Hair ties x 3 from my local BSS - I finally found the kind that don't :pullhair:

Scunci No Slip Hair Clip $1.50 Thanks CVS $3 Reward Bucks. :iloveyou:

African Pride Moisturizing Lotion x 2 - I paid $0.41.:woot:Thank goodness I found my $5 Sally's coupon that I thought was gone forever.:eek2:

I don't think I should buy anything else 'cause right now my credit card is smokin. This would have to happen when I discover the sample packs of Mixed Chicks Shampoo, Leave in Conditioner and Deep Conditioner for $0.99 each and I've been wanting to try it for like ever.:crying3:

kxlot79

Kitchen Mixtress
:lol:
My credit card smokes too! Actually, it kinda smoulders. Target had to send me a new Red card because I wore the magnetic strip right off. 5% cashback FEELS too much like 5% off.

And where exactly did you find sample packs? I'm always on the lookout cause of my commitment issues with products...

I forgot:

Hair ties x 3 from my local BSS - I finally found the kind that don't :pullhair:

Scunci No Slip Hair Clip $1.50 Thanks CVS $3 Reward Bucks. :iloveyou:

African Pride Moisturizing Lotion x 2 - I paid $0.41.:woot:Thank goodness I found my $5 Sally's coupon that I thought was gone forever.:eek2:

I don't think I should buy anything else 'cause right now my credit card is smokin. This would have to happen when I discover the sample packs of Mixed Chicks Shampoo, Leave in Conditioner and Deep Conditioner for $0.99 each and I've been wanting to try it for like ever.:crying3:

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Oh shoo! There i go ODing
The bottle says 'best by may 2015'... Maybe i hav a lil more time. :look:

GSO is great for cooking as well, or share some with your loved ones. Nine bucks for 2 liters, you can't beat that. That's less expensive than the lil NOW bottle, or the bottles on the grocery aisle when you calculate the price per oz.

Last edited:

EnExitStageLeft

....Lemme' see nah'

Ebay:
56 Knock Off Curl Formers

SageNaturalCeuticals:

9 oz. Bask Vanilla Whiskey Hair Soak
8 oz. Afroveda PUR Whipped Hair Jelly

Soultanicals:
8 oz. Hair Sorrell Knappylicious Kink Drink

Hairtage Hydrations:
2- 8oz. Pink Grapefruit Punch DC's and I may go back for mo' :look:

@Beamodel as soon as I purchase this I thought of you. I hope I like it as much as you do. @divachyk awesome review on your blog BTW, check it out ladies: Diva's Review !

Keravada:

4 oz. Amla, Brahmi, Fenegeek, long behind name oil :giggle:

Miscellaneous:
16.9 oz. Trader Joes Nourish Spa
12 oz. Chi Keratin Mist
3 more bottles of V05 Kiwi Squeeze Clarifying Conditioner (as if I need more :nono:) OLD FORMULA.

^^^^ Duchess007 and @havilland I blame you two for this lol.

Ummm....I think this is it :look:. I've been really good lately about using up and selling things I don't need, so as a reward I hauled....don't judge me :look:...:lachen:.

Last edited:

TeeBee

I'm a sucka for good reviews. That being said, I finally took the KeraVada plunge!!
Snagged the 4 oz. Amla oil and 4 oz. Hibiscus oil. If I fall in love, I'll invest in bigger sizes later.

myronnie

Alba Botanicals Color Plumeria Shampoo

2 Silk Dreams Chocolate DC's

Silk Dreams has excellent customer service :yep: