SG-O Challenge: 08/15/04

Boadicea

For those still on the Summer Grow-Out Challenge, what's your progress?

The challenge will be over before we knnow it. My goal, I think was something like 23-4 inches. Right now, I'm at 21 3/4.

I've added a protein shake to my regimen (90% Protein Powder by Puritan's Pride) and have finally, finally figured out a hair care regimen that I can stick to.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
I don't know how I am doing 'cause I have been in braids all summer. I do have mega newgrowth though. I will be taking my braids out soon due to some trouble I had using Surge. I won't know the real deal until my scalp heals up though. I am not that great at measuring. Everytime I measure I come up with 17 inches even though my hair may have grown. So I am going to have to go with pics for the proof. lol

LABETT

I am doing great I got a little over a inch last month added a few more vit to regimen and deep conditioning weekly.
If I can get the same results this month I would be happy.

lsubabiedee

well, i think that my hair has done pretty well...it does touch my shoulders (well it did) in the back and the sides and from reach my chin and the base of my neck...im not at 8 inches, but at 6-7...that would be an inch of growth for me!

Tracy

Mine is still on my head. YAY!

I wanted to be brastrap, but I'll most likely not get there until the end of the year. I need a little more trimming before I can just let my hair grow unfettered. It's still in decent shape though, and I'm happy about that!