Shea Growth And Retention Regimen 2018

Has Shea Butter 'got you'?

• Let me look over my investment portfolio and see if I have room for shea related stocks.

Votes: 21 12.8%
  • I've got 8 pounds in the house, I need to order me some more because I don't want to run out.

Votes: 29 17.7%
  • 1 Day without sealing my ends is just unthinkable.

Votes: 12 7.3%
  • It works for me for now.

Votes: 45 27.4%
  • Nah, I can take it or leave it.

Votes: 12 7.3%
  • Meh, I'm here for the posts.

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • That stuff just weighs down my hair. No thanks!

Votes: 17 10.4%

• Total voters

NCHairDiva

WAIST LENGTH 2019
Where did you purchase your chebe powder? I see one vendor on Amazon but want to price out the powder from a reputable source, if possible.
Where did you purchase your chebe powder? I see one vendor on Amazon but want to price out the powder from a reputable source, if possible.
This is where I ordered it from. It came quickly. My sister will be sending me some from Africa so I can get more at a great price.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180107-135939.jpg
    Screenshot_20180107-135939.jpg
    863.4 KB · Views: 32

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Hey hey! Checking in for the new year. I'm def on board and still want to challenge myself to use shea butter. I want that unicorn hair girl!
Unfortunately I have been sick like all week. My whole body hsir lips everything is dried out. esp my hair. Like tumbleweed sahara desert dry. Going to watch this vid and see if she can't help me impart some life back into these strands and slowly but surely making my way through all the posts

She has good information!

Keen

I was introduced to red raspberry leaf tea a few years ago by my gynecologist. I was experiencing extremely heavy menstrual cycles, tons of clotting and severe pain. The kind that made me call out sick for work every month. He was into natural remedies and advised me to start drinking 2 cups a day during my cycle. I was able to cut out pain callers. I was amazed. Then I came across a thread here where a few women were drinking it during pregnancy to promote a faster labor and started drinking it again and it definitey works for that too. I now drink a postpartum blend I make with red raspberry leaf, chamomile, fenugreek, oatstraw and rosemary. It has toned my uterus back to normal size...quickly too.

This was 2 weeks postpartum

View attachment 421163

View attachment 421167

6 weeks postpartum

View attachment 421165

I'm 3 months postpartum now and my stomach is so flat, you can't even tell I've had 3 kids.
You're about to start something..

ThatJerseyGirl

Never! Have you had a chance to use that delicious ayurvedic infused shea butter concoction, yet?

Yes, I have. I use it in between my tracks and so far, so good. A friend of mines stopped by to visit and I gave her some for her hair. She washed and conditioned her hair (at her house) and was amazed at the butter and how her hair felt after she two strand twisted it.

spacetygrss

So I used my Shea Nut Oil today as the Oil portion of my LOC and baaaaaaabyyyyyyyy!!!!! My hair is drying in chunky twists and feels fantastic!! I'm in LOOOOOOOOOOVE.

The Shea nut oil has a creamy-ish texture. It's almost like between an oil and cream. My hair sucked it up and now has a deep sheen to it. So far I think that it's a keeper.

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
Hey hey! Checking in for the new year. I'm def on board and still want to challenge myself to use shea butter. I want that unicorn hair girl!
Unfortunately I have been sick like all week. My whole body hsir lips everything is dried out. esp my hair. Like tumbleweed sahara desert dry. Going to watch this vid and see if she can't help me impart some life back into these strands and slowly but surely making my way through all the posts

Glad you are feeling better!

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!

Before I sign off for awhile...

I just want to encourage anyone who has doubts to give 100% real shea butter a try. It's magical indeed. At the end of the year in December 2018, if you stick with it, you may be pleasantly surprised at the amount of length you have retained.

So...don't be like this guy from the Twilight Zone 1962 Episode of, "Kick the Can."

He didn't believe in the magic either and he got left behind. In this still he's asking to be magically transformed into a young boy again, like the other people who too were once old like him. But it's too late. He didn't believe and got left behind. We don't want that to happen to you!

Shea Growth and Retention Regimen Participants at the end of December 2018:

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
I'm already on Amazon looking for ingredients...

I done already purchased a box from Amazon! I have terrible clotting and cramping and hopefully this will help.

I'm sipping on some now in my postpartum blend....

IMAG1349.jpg

But this is the one I usually buy...
https://www.vitacost.com/frontier-natural-products-red-raspberry-leaf-cut-and-sifted-16-oz

And I put it in these disposable tea bags....

Excuse all the typos in my last post...my tablet has a mind of its own.

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
@ElevatedEnergy
Gurl...You know you got it Goin' On!:up:....:yep:

UNICORN! UNICORN! UNICORN! UNICORN! UNICORN!UNICORN!UNICORN!UNICORN!

Back up ya'll! Unicorn coming through, full speed!

@ElevatedEnergy ,

I hate 'chu!

How are you going to have the body of a 16 year old high school girl after having 3 babies!???? You look FABULOUS! Let me go and prepare about 12 gallons of some of the red raspberry leaf tea.

But seriously though, red raspberry leaf is called a woman's herb. It really does help with female issues and beautifying the female body. You look absolutely wonderful!

Thank you for sharing your pictures. Your physique is very beautiful and inspiring!

You Ladies are so kind...thank You!
I believe every woman should have some red raspberry tea in her pantry...it is definitely a woman's herb.

GGsKin

You're about to start something..

@Keen, @ElevatedEnergy already did. I read about red raspberry leaf tea after suffering terrible cramps for years that worsened. Then I happen to be in one thread and Elevated Energy (and Snoop I think) and mention it and that was all I needed to put some (about 10 boxes) in my cart. I've been drinking it for a few months now and I notice less cramping, especially when I drink consistently.

jennex

I bought the Chebe herbs...it's like a powder. You mix it with whatever oil you use. I got into a thick cake batter mixture. I added it after I sprayed my hair with CP tea. I just rubbed it down the length of my hair until it was coated, then went over that with whipped Shea butter. My hair is still extremely moisturized, elongated, it feels like it's wet even though I've been wearing a cotton hair wrap all day. I will say I'm impressed. I will be wearing it pinned up for a week before I take it down and wash it. I want to know what it will feel like then as well as the detangling process...

Me too. Please keep us posted.
I'm on the fence about whether or not I want to purchase it. I'm trying to see if it's worth the money.

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
@Keen, @ElevatedEnergy already did. I read about red raspberry leaf tea after suffering terrible cramps for years that worsened. Then I happen to be in one thread and Elevated Energy (and Snoop I think) and mention it and that was all I needed to put some (about 10 boxes) in my cart. I've been drinking it for a few months now and I notice less cramping, especially when I drink consistently.

I'm so happy you were able to get a bit of relief. @AbsyBlvd

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Just finished my wash routine. After I dc'd I just sprayed my hair with a good amount of AVJ/glycerine/water mix and applied a lot of shea butter to my hair before putting it in about 8 large twists. I will pin these up under my wig. Hopefully stays moisturized for a week until the next wash day.