Shima's booty length hair!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea she made it to her booty alright.....all 4 strands

eta: that was mean.......i'm sorry. i tend to type before thinking lol. but i do love her thickness

eta: does anyone start giggling b4 u watch a shima video? like u just know you're in for a good chuckle b4 u hit the link!

Last edited:
I starting learning about caring for my hair by watching her videos. Very informative. She's has such beautiful hair.

I think after waistlength hair starts to look cumbersome and sloppyish:ohwell:....sorry thats just me!

Her personality is definitely........colorful:rolleyes:

I feel her ends could do to be much better as well but yay for her.

This definitely makes me think imma stop at waistlength....but with shrinkage it may be more doable....idk

eta: that was mean.......i'm sorry. i tend to type before thinking lol. but i do love her thickness

eta: does anyone start giggling b4 u watch a shima video? like u just know you're in for a good chuckle b4 u hit the link!

yes :lachen::lachen::lachen: she said "Oh wow, oh wow oh wow my booty!" :rolleyes:
Hil-larious. I'm not hating the girl's doing something right, but she is too funny.

Shima has lovely hair. I wonder if her hair would have looked different if she used a ceramic flation and straighten from root to tip.

Giggle? I straight up laugh. And I laughed harder when she stood up shouting "Alright!"

But good for her. That's a lot of hair :yep:

It's cute she is funny
but aren't her ends a little see threw?
Not hatin' just askin'

Yes, long hair for long hair sake is not always that good. If she trimmed her hair to about her waist, it would take her hair to beyond gorgeous.

I heard she used to post fake pics

that was after I saw her youtube though

I can't wait till my hair gets to her length. It'll take me years but that's ok lol

Oh dear! I thought we didn't talk about Shima on this forum. Well, i think her hair is great and she has some good tips. I still want to shoot myself for buying free information for $10.99 in her book but that's my bad for falling for the advertising.

I got to 1:15 before I had to hit mute.
She's an.....interesting character.
Actually, lemme shut up; I'd probably be acting the same way if my hair ever got that long.

She has beautiful hair. Yip, she definately must be doing something right. A lot of her vids actually have quite good info.

well hair dose grow in layers, i think untill you fully reach your hair goal, i its ok to keep your 4 strants of waist length or what ever. it keeps you motivated, and it will take for ever if you wait untill every strand reaches a certain length.

If she had a proper hot comb or flat iron, her hair would be quite a bit longer than "booty length" I think. She left tons of fullness at her roots for many inches. If her hair were uniformly straightened, her ends would not look bad. They only do in comparison to the fullness at the top.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back