Shima's booty length hair!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes hair grows in layers and takes time to catch up. I'm sure she'll be showing thick ends in a small amount of time and we'll find something else to say about her...er others will. I don't know about her past...from what I heard it sucked...however she is making progress. Her ends aren't great, but I'm sure in time she'll have them caught up and doesnt' want to chop off all her progress.

There is at least 1 member here that used and liked her oil, but it won't make your hair grow any faster.
Just like any oil that your hair agrees with, it helps with the condition of your hair to help retain length.
Thanks for the answer :)

It's cute she is funny
but aren't her ends a little see threw?
Not hatin' just askin'

Each strand on a persons head are not growing at the same time, some are growing, some are resting and some are shedding, hence the appearance of "thin" ends. The rest of her hair has lots of density and the last couple of inches or so are obviously the strands which are currently growing which is why their longer than the other strands. So when her hair gets longer, those "thin" ends will have thickened up like the rest of her hair. It's just individual strands catching up with each other.

This is the same chick that talked about brown gel being the truth so um..

no thanks.

-A

The 'LHCF way' is not the only way. What works for some might not work for others. Grease receives a similar rap but many on here use it successfully.

With regard to her needing to trim her hair, I doubt it. It looks like the strands of hair growing from the top of her scalp have to catch up with those at the bottom which have reached that length first. Chicoro points out as much in her Fotki and says cutting is unnecessary - just let hair catch up.

I see members claiming lengths with ends looking about the same as hers.

And ain't nobody talking to them like that :look:

When Shima was first introduced here I subscribed because of the pure entertainment..but her latest videos got me thinking that she isnt that bad!

Yeah, she's a real original alright. She's one of the few people that claim a SHORTER length that what she actually has! :giggle:

If she'd fully straightened her hair from root to tip, nobody'd be talking about her ends. She'd show several inches more length too. ;):yep:

The 'LHCF way' is not the only way. What works for some might not work for others. Grease receives a similar rap but many on here use it successfully.

With regard to her needing to trim her hair, I doubt it. It looks like the strands of hair growing from the top of her scalp have to catch up with those at the bottom which have reached that length first. Chicoro points out as much in her Fotki and says cutting is unnecessary - just let hair catch up.

Clearly whatever she's doing works for her and works well. The length and condition of her hair testifies to this fact. :yep:

Folks should NEVER take another's reggie and think it'll work exactly the same for you as it did for them.

She has the longest hair I've ever seen on a Black woman. I think the length is really cool but her styling could use some improvement. I am going to watch some more of her videos.

I see members claiming lengths with ends looking about the same as hers.

And ain't nobody talking to them like that :look:

When Shima was first introduced here I subscribed because of the pure entertainment..but her latest videos got me thinking that she isnt that bad!

Tell it. Being anti-Shima seems to be the "in" thing. Viva independent thinkers!

I can't stand her voice but her hair is gorgeous. I also like the way she encourages other women. She obviously knows what she is talking about because the proof is in the pudding and her hair is super long.

Her hair is absolutely lovely. The fact that the ends may need trimming does not take away from the health of her hair. I really don't see the basis for comments that her hair is not healthy. Have you all taken a look at those roots?!!!!! If that was flat ironed properly - she would still very much be booty length even with those ends chopped off.

"Oh wow, oh wow my booty!!"

For a long time I didn't believe that her hair was real. Now I believe and I'm a Shima Girl.

Her accent is what I'm calling into question now. I wonder if she can part her voice in quarters and show the roots?:look:

Well, it's growing, so it has to be real, right? :ohwell:

Before I heard about her here, I never even considered that it wasn't hers. I always thought she was just a bit crazy/wacky with long, pretty hair:lachen:

I think the ends would look better with a better flat iron. Plus, if it were my hair, I would give those ends time to even out. They don't look unhealthy to me.

When you just reach a length, your ends will not be blunt because hair doesn't grow in blunt. I'm coming up on partial shoulder length. I'm not going to be cutting inches off to even it up to my shortest layer.

Good for her :up:

"Oh wow, oh wow my booty!!"

For a long time I didn't believe that her hair was real. Now I believe and I'm a Shima Girl.

Her accent is what I'm calling into question now. I wonder if she can part her voice in quarters and show the roots?:look:

I think she has a video where she does part it in quarters.

Last edited:
Drama set aside, that girl's got one luscious head of hair :lick:. It was fun to see how animated and excited she got over it. Can't wait until that's me. I'm going to be jumping up and down and hooting and hollering, y'all! :grin:.

I got to 1:15 before I had to hit mute.
She's an.....interesting character.
Actually, lemme shut up; I'd probably be acting the same way if my hair ever got that long.

Glad to know I'm not the only one watching her videos with the mute button on. Her voice annoys the heck out of me. I still love her hair though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back