Shoulder To Waist Length Wearing a Bun for a Year?

Isis

A poster named Yvette said she wore her hair everyday in a bun for a year and grew her hair from shoulder length to waist length, which was about 8 or 9 inches for her. I wanted to print this out for a friend but I haven't been able to find post on this site lately. She shared a very long and very interesting journey, as some of you already know.

Have any of you ladies successfully grown your hair to waist length in one year using Yvette's method, or your own method?

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
how often did she wash her hair?

did she leave it in a bun until her next wash or did she re-do it everyday?

how did she wear her hair at night?

what products did she use?

Isis

Poohbear said:
how often did she wash her hair?

did she leave it in a bun until her next wash or did she re-do it everyday?

how did she wear her hair at night?

what products did she use?
I can't remember those details Poohbear, I would like to know too so I can share that info with my friend. So far, I haven't been able to find that thread. I've seen it here on LHCF so I know it used to exist.

angellazette

I just PM'd HoneyRockette, I believe she had the info previously so if she still has it, I asked her to post it here. :)

ETA
Thanks Chipmunk!

Isis

Thanks Angellazette for taking the time to search and for PMing HoneyRockette - I was about to do that also! And thank you Chipmunk for taking the time to find the link! I've been doing searches and I didn't see that one!