Shower Mirror - Can't See My Hair!

Qurlyqt

Who owns a decent sized, fog-free shower mirror? And where can I purchase one? I have one that came attached to my Dispenser but it is too small, fogs and I'm trying to avoid purchasing several mirrors that may or may not work.

Kranbery

I saw one in wal-mart in the aisle that has bathroom curtain hangers and shelving units. It was a little bigger than average size.

Taina

Î have a GREAT one, it costed me like US5 in the street xD
I always take advantage of those streets offers :)

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
I bought mine from Targets for $9.99, I really like it, doesn't fog up and it's wide enough for me to see what I'm doing. It doesn't have bars or rails to hold anything on it, it's just a mirror.

shunemite

If the bathroom mirror's still foggy, I stay out of there with my hair coz all that humidity frizzes it up.

vainღ♥♡jane

ღ♥♡honey chile♡♥ღ
until you can get one that doesn't fog up, wipe the one you have now with some shaving cream. it should stop it from fogging up.

PatTodd

I bought a little one with suction cups from the dollar store. It doesn't stay stuck so I stick it up there, part/style my hair, then put it away until the next time I need it. If it fogs up I just wipe it off.

Allandra

Who owns a decent sized, fog-free shower mirror? And where can I purchase one? I have one that came attached to my Dispenser but it is too small, fogs and I'm trying to avoid purchasing several mirrors that may or may not work.
I own a decent sized shower mirror. In order to prevent fogging, after I clean it, I wipe it with liquid hand soap or shaving creme. I got that tip from here a long time ago. :)

Qurlyqt

Thanks for the tips ladies. I'm going to try the liquid soap trick until I can get to Target or Walmart!