Shower Mirror - Can't See My Hair!

Qurlyqt

Who owns a decent sized, fog-free shower mirror? And where can I purchase one? I have one that came attached to my Dispenser but it is too small, fogs and I'm trying to avoid purchasing several mirrors that may or may not work.

I saw one in wal-mart in the aisle that has bathroom curtain hangers and shelving units. It was a little bigger than average size.

Î have a GREAT one, it costed me like US5 in the street xD
I always take advantage of those streets offers :)

I bought mine from Targets for $9.99, I really like it, doesn't fog up and it's wide enough for me to see what I'm doing. It doesn't have bars or rails to hold anything on it, it's just a mirror.

If the bathroom mirror's still foggy, I stay out of there with my hair coz all that humidity frizzes it up.

until you can get one that doesn't fog up, wipe the one you have now with some shaving cream. it should stop it from fogging up.

I bought a little one with suction cups from the dollar store. It doesn't stay stuck so I stick it up there, part/style my hair, then put it away until the next time I need it. If it fogs up I just wipe it off.

Who owns a decent sized, fog-free shower mirror? And where can I purchase one? I have one that came attached to my Dispenser but it is too small, fogs and I'm trying to avoid purchasing several mirrors that may or may not work.
I own a decent sized shower mirror. In order to prevent fogging, after I clean it, I wipe it with liquid hand soap or shaving creme. I got that tip from here a long time ago. :)

Thanks for the tips ladies. I'm going to try the liquid soap trick until I can get to Target or Walmart!

Back