Shroud Of Turin : Burial Cloth Of Jesus

kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
I got busy and couldn't finish it...stopped at the point that they found new evidence to bunk the previous dating. I also believe it's real. Wanted to see it on display when it was in Montreal. I think they have a permanent photo display of it there. Amazing.

I forwarded through much of it to the end and one thing stuck out for me. Mary had found the tomb empty and thought the body was stolen. When John and Simon Peter went in, they believed He had risen. The researcher asks how? They each saw something different. In the custom of Jewish burial, the body is wrapped and tied. The image shows the placement of the limbs as being tied and not resting naturally. So back to the disciples, what made John write that he had seen and believed He had risen? Because it was not something balled up and thrown on the ground, it was a deflated, intact, wrapped package!

I especially love that the researchers recreated the negative image on the shroud to create a 3D image and then recreated the shrouded image of the 3D and model head cast from that via a scanner. The scanned image of the model head compared to the shroud photo negative were the same. Amazing.

Last edited:

kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
There are more details revealed about the shroud by scientists in Italy. Incredible.

Published on Jun 28, 2015
Photogrammetric restitution on the Shroud of Turin has revealed a previously unknown phenomenon that opens up new horizons for science.
The strength of this discovery is stressed by the fact that the geometrical data used for restitution can be verified with tools that are accessible to everyone.

-International Institute for Advanced Studies of Space Representation Sciences- Palermo, Italy

Now they are saying Jesus was buried in tefillin . Click hyperlink for visual.

Also, they are discussion this radiographic imaging and the notion that energy radiated in a circumference at the time of His resurrection. They are implying or stating that the resurrection was "caught in motion on camera" on the posterior image of the body and noted by his foot. If so, incredible. Scientists believe this shroud is a teaching tool to this developing new science on energy.