Jesus Divinity

Xaragua

I have some questions regarding Jesus Divinity, i was reading the bible recently and in John chapter 5 vs 19 Jesus said that the son can do nothing by himself and he only do what he sees the father doing. And also there is another chapter of the bible where Jesus said that he does not know the hour of the second coming only the father knows. My questions is "if" Jesus is God why does he needs the father approval to do certain things and if he is all knowing why doesn't he know certain things, isn't God suppose to be all knowing. Is the Father bigger than Jesus and how does that relationship work?
I really need answers i have been fighting with this issue for over a year now and i cannot have peace and can't grow in my spiritual life because of this questions that come to my mind very often.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Divine.

This should be a good start to answering your question:

Philippians 2:6-8

6 Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to. 7 Instead, he gave up his divine privileges; he took the humble position of a slave and was born as a human being. When he appeared in human form, 8 he humbled himself in obedience to God and died a criminal’s death on a cross.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
This should be a good start to answering your question:

Philippians 2:6-8

6 Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to. 7 Instead, he gave up his divine privileges; he took the humble position of a slave and was born as a human being. When he appeared in human form, 8 he humbled himself in obedience to God and died a criminal’s death on a cross.

Glory to God... thank you divine for this beautiful answer, straight, no chaser.

:bighug:

TraciChanel

Xaragua, also read Hebrews chapters 1-3. It will answer your questions. Also, pray for the help of the Holy Spirit to guide and direct you in your search. You will be amazed at how much clarity you will receive on this question.