Silk Elements products on sale at Sally's

chiprecious

WAIIITTT... Before you run out to Sallys, I just got my October flyer . Most of the SE products are on sale beginning in October.

relaxer
megasilk treatment
moisturizing conditioner
neutralizing shampoo
heat protection spray

LovelyLionessa

The October flyer is out already? Where do you see it? I looked on the Sally's site and they still have the Sept. one up. :confused:

I looove checking out the new flyers and planning all the things I'm going to buy. :dizzy:

chiprecious

I got mine in the mail today.
Like the small size of the SE is $1 off with from the flyer's coupon (can be found in store). I was mad, I just went out and bought is last night! And I don't know the reg prices of these, but the shampoo & cond is 3.99, free box of rattail combs with the large relaxer, and 4.99 heat spray, 6.99 megasilk treatment.

Yup, I'm making my list also!

Priestess said:
The October flyer is out already? Where do you see it? I looked on the Sally's site and they still have the Sept. one up. :confused:

I looove checking out the new flyers and planning all the things I'm going to buy. :dizzy:

LovelyLionessa

chiprecious said:
I got mine in the mail today.
Like the small size of the SE is $1 off with from the flyer's coupon (can be found in store). I was mad, I just went out and bought is last night! And I don't know the reg prices of these, but the shampoo & cond is 3.99, free box of rattail combs with the large relaxer, and 4.99 heat spray, 6.99 megasilk treatment.

Yup, I'm making my list also!

Oh, so how much was the relaxer? Was that the item that was $1 off? The small tub?

chiprecious

I'm not sure of the actual price ($3ish I think), I just know it's a $1 off the small jar.

Priestess said:
Oh, so how much was the relaxer? Was that the item that was $1 off? The small tub?

prettywhitty

I was about to post this too! I got my flyer in the mail today. I also wanted to add that if you got your $5 off coupon in you e-mail, you can use that through the end of October as well. Happy shopping!!

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
yourleoqueen said:
Thanks for posting this! I guess I need to sign up to get the fliers in the mail!

Yeah, me too. How do you do it? I wish they would start on online thing also though. I hate having to go to 2-3 stores to get everything I want.

crlsweetie912

B_Phlyy said:
Yeah, me too. How do you do it? I wish they would start on online thing also though. I hate having to go to 2-3 stores to get everything I want.

Yeah, me too. My sally's around this area never have everything I want.

chiprecious

Honestly, I can't remember since I've been getting it for years. I really think it's something they ask you when fill out for the Sally's card.

B_Phlyy said:

SpiritJunkie

Wow! i was stalking the site all week wondering when the october sale will be up. I just saw it today and printed it at work. Now I need to get on these peoples mailing list too!

i don't really "need" anything but i do want to try the silk elements glosser...and perhaps by the caruso rollers with that $4 coupon..and the infusium....