Silky Loc Mohawk

lunalight7

Hi yawl!

I want to get a mohawk style that I've seen on sistas on the street...flat twists on the sides of the head with silky locs going sown the center back of the head in a mohawk style. I live in NYC...I have called several places but without a picture, they act special, like they can't do it. Any recs from NYC gals? I am going to have surgery soon so this is a bit of an emergency. Also, if anyone has access tp ics, that would be great.

Love this forum, love you all...

Mrs.TheBronx

Hi yawl!

I want to get a mohawk style that I've seen on sistas on the street...flat twists on the sides of the head with silky locs going sown the center back of the head in a mohawk style. I live in NYC...I have called several places but without a picture, they act special, like they can't do it. Any recs from NYC gals? I am going to have surgery soon so this is a bit of an emergency. Also, if anyone has access tp ics, that would be great.

Love this forum, love you all...

Where have u been looking luna? in the city or the neighborhood?

lunalight7

Both...I have an appt w/ a sistah in Westbury tomorrow but I wish that I had a pic. I am concerned about how the front wil look....