March 19, 20, 21 - What are Your hair plans???

baddison

natural for good
I will be ending a 13week stretch tomorrow. Kinda bummed out that I couldn't make it all the way to 17weeks like I wanted. The shedding & breakage was making me depressed to tears. I will try again next time, but I'm kinda happy about ending the stretch and taking update pics!!!:grin:

NIN4eva

Flat iron damage repair. I've flat ironed twice in the past two weeks (silly girl) it had been SO long since I've used heat and it looked SO good I couldn't help it. Today I had 4 or 5 broken hairs and I haven't seen breakage in like a year. So I'm prepooing with leftover conditioner, evoo and coconut oil, shampooing with Nexxuss Therapy, throwing in a Nexxuss emergencee treatment then DCing without heat with Affirm Positive Link (my hair LOVES this), loose roller set with leave in, and coconut oil then air dry. And I just got my super-cute Bang Thing faux bangs so i'm bunning and co-washing until I relax again in June (6 month stretch).

I'm finding single strand knots too. WTH?

*WARNING* I also just received a Cricket Silkomb from SBS. Don't buy one. It's advertised as seamless but it is not. AND It totally rips my hair out. The .99 plastic fine tooth tail comb I got in the bag of magnetic rollers I bought works better.

Last edited:

aquajoyice

Tonight I am going to wash do a deep condition and attempt to do my entire head in two strand twist. I have seen some gorgeous heads of braided hair and wanted to give it a shot. :yep: I think it would be a cute summer style and want to perfect it before summer so i'm going to begin practicing now. And on Sat since I learned how to do flat twist and cornrows i'm going to play with my hair and make-up a few new styles. Ever since stretching my relaxers my hair is getting super strong and thicker so it's an excuse to play in my hair :drunk::drunk:

sheca

After work tonight im gonna

1.pre-poo with EVOO and honey
2.wash with organix shampoo (i tried the teatree mint and i hate it so i put a litte in a spray bottle with some water and VO5 conditioner :ohwell: it'll do for now but need to get back to my regular coconut shampoo)
3.con with VO5 conditioner (organix coconut conditioner ran out)
4.seal with aussi leave-in, care free curl, EVOO, and garnier leave-in
5.twist up my hair

I've been doing this each sunday and taking it out thurs/fri and leave the twistout until its wash time on sunday but im starting to love my twists, they have alil hang so i feel girly :reddancer:

HOPE YOU LADIES HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! IM LOVING THIS WEATHER :grin:

C@ssandr@

formerly known as "keyawarren"
Sunday: DC overnight with Evco+Evoo,
Rinse with diluted Vo5 kiwi lime poo,
Cw with Renpure con (Red).
Blow dry my roots.

Monday: Flat iron with Cortex,
Not sure which heat protectant i'm using...maybe Biosilk on my ends...

darlingdiva

I'm going to moisturize my ends w/ Hydratherma Naturals Daily Moisturizing Growth Lotion & seal them w/ coconut oil.

ckisland

Since my hair's been through a lot of trama these past few days (Disneyland heat, ocean water and the swimming pool), I shampooed with Suave Tropical Coconut shampoo. I haven't used it in ages, but I thought my no poos wouldn't be able to do the treat. My hair was left super dry :ohwell:, so now I'm DCing for the first time in a long time :look:.

DC mix: Pantene Relaxed and Natural DC+Catwalk Oatmeal and Honey DC+ Afroveda Green Tea something or another conditioner+ EVCO

After I DC, I'm going to rinse, and bun applying a little Jojoba leave-in and sealing with Seyani hair butter. My Spring/Summer bunning and cowashing challenges start tomorrow, so that's what I'll be doing from this weekend until June :spinning:.

donewit-it

I just spent the last three hours BKTing my hair. I'm too tired to wait an hour and do it all over again.

Tomorrow morning I will wash it and apply Step 3 of my Softliss Kit.

I am then off to a babyshower to show off my length to my former co-worker and sport my flatironed hair for a week before washing it back to my natural crown of glory.:lick::lick:

youwillrise

i twisted my hair on thursday (18th)
i'm going to condition rinse tonight
i'll probably tie it up/band it a bit to help from too much unraveling/shrinkage
during the process.