Skin care when using all these products on your skin

Shell4624

I have pretty sensitive skin and are prone to breakouts... Anyone else out there have this issue and what do you do to get around this in relation to caring for you hair and using many products??

I've just noticed since I started taking care of my hair and using moisturizers and carrott oil etc, my forehead has gotten a few more bumbs. I am not saying it is soley the products either, because I have been slacking on my topical Rx's used for my face and I know your skin is a reflection of what is going on on the inside of you, so I know i should be working out and eating more veggies. I already drink a ton of water.

Shell4624

Re: Skin care when using all these products on your hair

Sorry the original title should have read Skin care when using all these products on your hair

ajoyfuljoy

I know that I use Clinique's 3-step and when I slack off my hair shows it. Maybe you just want to make sure you clean your skin on a real regular basis? Or maybe you have too many products in your hair and that's what is causing the breakouts. Maybe just cut down on how much hair product you use?

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I have sensitive skin too. I just try to keep my hair off of my face most of the time and I try to use less products and I try to have the products I do use be more natural stuff so I don't have all those chemicals on my face. I notice that in the summer when I put a lot of stuff on my wash n'go's my back and shoulders break out so I had to start using a lot less and it improved.