Smokey Hair!!!

hunnybunny81

Does anyone know of a product that exists that helps to neutralize the smell of smoke in your hair???????? I go out often and don't always have the time to wash that night or even the next day....so I was curious if there was a product that helped to mask/neutralize that smokey "I just came from the club" smell!!! THANKS!!!

queenofmean68

You know what???? There use to be products in the store but I don't see them anymore, and I for the life of me cannot remember their names. There is another product from an "upscale" hair line---I will have to look it up and get back to you(if I can't find it).

queenofmean68

You know what???? There use to be products in the store but I don't see them anymore, and I for the life of me cannot remember their names. There is another product from an "upscale" hair line---I will have to look it up and get back to you(if I can find it).

Babygurl

Ive found that hot six oil (the spray versions) will get rid of the "just left the club" smell. Other than that, I just wash.

Lindy

Pantene makes one too... I can't remember right now what it's called but I have a sample of it at home. If you want, I can post the name of it later tonight.

Isoplus Naturals has a can spray called Hair Freshener too. I've gotten several compliments on that. Also I have a hair freshener used to freshen hair daily and also after relaxers to get rid of the chemical smell called, Coco-Mango Spray. Smells just like it sounds.

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
72792 said:
Also I have a hair freshener used to freshen hair daily and also after relaxers to get rid of the chemical smell called, Coco-Mango Spray. Smells just like it sounds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mmmmm... that one sounds good, and I could use that today. My hair has that yucky Relaxer/Blow-drier smell...

Ayeshia

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
[ QUOTE ]
72792 said:
Also I have a hair freshener used to freshen hair daily and also after relaxers to get rid of the chemical smell called, Coco-Mango Spray. Smells just like it sounds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mmmmm... that one sounds good, and I could use that today. My hair has that yucky Relaxer/Blow-drier smell...

[/ QUOTE ]

lol lindy i happen to like that smell and i like the way acrylic nails smell after they get done. yeah im weird

Ayeshia

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
[ QUOTE ]
72792 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol lindy i happen to like that smell and i like the way acrylic nails smell after they get done. yeah im weird

Lindy

at Ayeshia!! I hate that relaxer smell; I can't wait to wash my hair this weekend to get rid of it!!

The Pantene stuff is called Hair Revival; when you first put it in it smells like alcohol, but when that goes away it has that signature Pantene smell. Nice.

mermaid

L'Oreal used to have a freshener also- I used to use it a lot cause that smoke stank would get caught in my braids. I haven't bought it for a looong time, so I don't know if it's still available, but if it is, I remeber that it was pretty readily available, you could get it pretty much anywhere.

Cres81

[ QUOTE ]
blaxalrose said:
Try Air It Out Odor Neutralizer For Hair by Salon Selectives

[/ QUOTE ]

I use this as well! You can find it at a Walgreens or an Eckerds. I would call the store before going up there just to make sure they carry it.

anikalia

I read somewhere that rubbing a fabric softener sheet like Bounce on your hair neutralizes smoke smells. Never tried it though.