So great a price was paid...So dear a life was laid. There's no one like Jesus...

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Thank you Lord, for saving me. Thank you, Lord for setting me free.

What has God done for you? How much has being in Jesus done for your life. Would you ever be without Him... Would you ever be without Jesus?

Please share your heart and love for Him, our Lord.... :love3:

sweetvi

Jesus has:

loved me like no other
only wanted nothing but good for me
died on the cross for me! WRETCHED ME!
provided food, shelter, clothing
provided a loving family (sometimes lol)
made me healthy despite my chronic illness
he closed the doors to these relationships that would of ultimately destroyed me
let me see my worth and value
let me know every day through his word that I am his Princess

oh how he loves me...........:spinning::yep::spinning:

Shimmie

Staff member
Jesus has:

loved me like no other
only wanted nothing but good for me
died on the cross for me! WRETCHED ME!
provided food, shelter, clothing
provided a loving family (sometimes lol)
made me healthy despite my chronic illness
he closed the doors to these relationships that would of ultimately destroyed me
let me see my worth and value
let me know every day through his word that I am his Princess

oh how he loves me...........:spinning::yep::spinning:

:amen: sweetvi...

I have tears of humility and thankfulness for each and every one of the 'Gift's you've shared in your post.

There is no life without Jesus and His love for us.

Lord we thank you beyond words and emotions, we thank you.

Jesus is our Lord :rosebud:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
I thank Jehovah God for peace of mind that comes from focusing on Him
I thank Him for saving the children from abuse, hunger and pain
I thank Him for His Presence...

Shimmie

Staff member
I thank Jehovah God for peace of mind that comes from focusing on Him
I thank Him for saving the children from abuse, hunger and pain
I thank Him for His Presence...

Thank you Laela... :Rose:

More tears of humility are in my heart reading your 'Gifts' from our Lord Jesus.

He truly does love us 'All' so, so, much.

"Amein and Amein" :love2:

mrselle

I would be typing for a very long time trying to tell it all. I went through a trial that lasted YEARS, but I wouldn't change it because that is how I came to really know who He is. It was during those years that I heard God talking to me in a loud, audible voice. It was during those years that He did things for me that no one could possibly get the credit. I was challenged in every, single area of my life and that is how I came to know Him as a healer, provider, friend, promise keeper, secret keeper, way maker, protector...I could go on. God showed me that when I trust Him completely, I will never look like a fool. He has shown me that when my ways are pleasing to Him, He will cause my enemies to be at peace with me. My relationship with my mother-in-law has brought me much heartache, but the past few months God has brought peace to the relationship. He has shown me what true forgiveness feels like. To truly forgive someone makes me feel so light...it's like I'm breathing in the purest, freshest air there is. That is the best way to describe it. There is more, but I simply can't tell it all. He has been that good to me.

Shimmie

Staff member
I would be typing for a very long time trying to tell it all. I went through a trial that lasted YEARS, but I wouldn't change it because that is how I came to really know who He is. It was during those years that I heard God talking to me in a loud, audible voice.

It was during those years that He did things for me that no one could possibly get the credit.

I was challenged in every, single area of my life and that is how I came to know Him as a healer, provider, friend, promise keeper, secret keeper, way maker, protector...I could go on.

God showed me that when I trust Him completely, I will never look like a fool. He has shown me that when my ways are pleasing to Him, He will cause my enemies to be at peace with me. My relationship with my mother-in-law has brought me much heartache, but the past few months God has brought peace to the relationship. He has shown me what true forgiveness feels like. To truly forgive someone makes me feel so light...it's like I'm breathing in the purest, freshest air there is. That is the best way to describe it.

There is more, but I simply can't tell it all. He has been that good to me.

Thank you so much mrselle... thank you for sharing so much of your heart.

At the bolded... No one but God... No one.

In Jesus' Name, Amen. :Rose:

Nice & Wavy

He loves me. Jesus....He loves.......me.

Everything I am is because of Him. And because He loves me....I have been made free. Who the Son sets free, is free indeed!

Jesus is my everything....:love2:

Thank you for this thread, Shimmie....thank you so much!

Love you, sis :love3:

Shimmie

Staff member
He loves me. Jesus....He loves.......me.

Everything I am is because of Him. And because He loves me....I have been made free. Who the Son sets free, is free indeed!

Jesus is my everything....:love2:

Thank you for this thread, Shimmie....thank you so much!

Love you, sis :love3:

Thank you Precious Wavy for sharing the love of Jesus...

He indeed has set us (all) free. Free indeed.

All Glory is unto God, our Father and Jesus Our Lord... In His Holy Name, forever, Amen. :love2:

Sosa

It brings tears to my eyes when I think of the love of God for me. I certainly don't deserve it :nono: (so glad God is not like man. He doesn't treat us as our sins deserve) and I try to understand it but I cannot grasp it fully.

Oh, how he loves me! I wish I could tell it all. He loads me up with blessings and shows me mercy daily...DAILY! I may not deserve God's loving kindness but I am sooooo grateful.

Thanks to my mom, I fell in love with Jesus as a little girl...He was my Prince and I would pray to Him all the time. Even after when I was one foot in-one foot out, He was still there saving me from myself/others and waiting for me to return to Him wholeheartedly. I am now going back to that place where He is my everything instead of just trying to fit Him in when I have time.

To answer the question, No I would not be without Him. I cannot...I need Him. All that I have and have overcome is because of Jesus. If I stand to achieve anything else it will be through Him. I would be frightened..nay, terrified! if I didn't have Him anymore. My heart would be broken too...because I do love Him.

I love seeing/hearing the name JESUS, it makes my heart smile. I am happy this thread was started where posters will talk about Him and His love and goodness. This is a great thread :yep:

Shimmie

Staff member
It brings tears to my eyes when I think of the love of God for me. I certainly don't deserve it :nono: (so glad God is not like man. He doesn't treat us as our sins deserve) and I try to understand it but I cannot grasp it fully.

Oh, how he loves me! I wish I could tell it all. He loads me up with blessings and shows me mercy daily...DAILY! I may not deserve God's loving kindness but I am sooooo grateful.

Thanks to my mom, I fell in love with Jesus as a little girl...He was my Prince and I would pray to Him all the time. Even after when I was one foot in-one foot out, He was still there saving me from myself/others and waiting for me to return to Him wholeheartedly. I am now going back to that place where He is my everything instead of just trying to fit Him in when I have time.

To answer the question, No I would not be without Him. I cannot...I need Him. All that I have and have overcome is because of Jesus. If I stand to achieve anything else it will be through Him. I would be frightened..nay, terrified! if I didn't have Him anymore. My heart would be broken too...because I do love Him.

I love seeing/hearing the name JESUS, it makes my heart smile. I am happy this thread was started where posters will talk about Him and His love and goodness. This is a great thread :yep:

Sosa... thank you for such a beautiful message of Love.

This is joy speaking from your heart... pure joy. I thank God for all who will see and 'hear' with their hearts just how beautiful it is to have such a love for God and such a love that He has for us.

There is indeed no one like Jesus... :Rose:

HWAY

Jesus set me free from spiritual abuse, false religion and cultish behavior. Focusing on Jesus as my savior, deliverer and source of strength allowed to heal and receive many blessings. I would not have received career achievements or kept my marriage strong without God. While unlearning false doctrines and trying to stay humble as I learn new doctrines, the holy spirit has blessed me so much it brings tears to my eyes and makes me give praise as I type this. My daughter and my family have been blessed immeasurably. I remind her of the fact that God has been with us during the good times as well as the bad and that it is important for her to remember she has a strong spiritual heritage of men and women who enjoyed a strong relationship with the Lord.

I could never be without Jesus. He is my anchor. I remember how I felt when I left that organization.....lost and uncertain. I remember praying to God crying out to Him for help. The Holy Spirit answered me and told me to follow Jesus because I belong to him and I cannot obtain the living water without him. With him I found rest for my soul. His yoke is easy and his burden is light.

I tried him and I know him. I found him to be a friend. I know too much about him. On him I can depend.