So Spring Is Here..aaaaah, what style's ....

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Will you be wearing/enjoying this spring? since the cold weather is almost or just about gone, I think alot of us are having hairstyle crisis. Naturals want to relax and relaxed wants to go natural, Is it what you really want? or are you just soo excited about the new season and weather to come that you just don't know what to do? Let us list some styles and goals we wish to achieve during this wonderful weather. :)
I will definately be wearing my hair out more, no more protective styling for me (at least for awhile). I will be enjoying my hair more often wearing rollersets, wraps, using pincurling to maintain the stlye. Wearing low ponytails w/nice rhinestone barrettes and a few loose strands hanging for my cleaning and cooking look, lol. I will also try braid-outs and twist-outs which I just realized I don't do at all. I'm also hoping to see a growth spurt from the warm weather.
What styles will you ladies be enjoying since the cold weather is moving on out???

remnant

Hi, I'm in the weave challenge but I'm bored so I will try beautiful cornrows, for awhile, yeah I want my scalp to feel the spring hmm!

KiniKakes

Oh gosh, I dont know yet! Hmmm, this is a great question, because ive been trying to figure out what fresh, new look i want to try in this beautiful weather. It will most likely still be something that is (relatively) protective.... but a little more fun than just a bun. Perhaps like a roller set but pinned up, with a few tendrils spilling down in the front (but touching my face, not my collar).

Ah, decisions, decisions!

natstar

Yeah- I def need to do something new- I probably will just try to wash and go or gel my hair down into a pony or do twistouts. I just gotta get past doing twists all the time.

SweetCaramel1

i want to let my hair free for a couple of months. i've been wearing buns since october. i think i'll try the bantu knot set, it's so pretty on others. i'll also do the roller set, wrap and a few pinned up front/back hanging styles.

Chromia

I plan on doing roller sets, bantu knots, and braidouts. I just wear my hair straight every day and I'm bored with it.

KiniKakes

SweetCaramel1 said:
i want to let my hair free for a couple of months. i've been wearing buns since october. i think i'll try the bantu knot set, it's so pretty on others. i'll also do the roller set, wrap and a few pinned up front/back hanging styles.

Your album is wonderful! But BOO!! @ you disabling comments, missy! Aww, i wanted to comment on how thick and silky your tresses look!

shellzfoshizzle

what a nice post. i have no idea how i will be wearing my hair. reading how everyone will do be doing twist outs and braid outs makes me want to attempt to twist my hair. i'm sooo tired of wearing rollersets and do-do balls on the top of my head. im ready to big chop. thats my goal for the end of the summer. hopefully i'll get major growth this spring and summer.

CLASSYEBONYGIRL

I am thinking about recoloring, highlighting and wearing my hair out in public for the first time since my BC:). I would mainly be wearing wash and gos, braidouts, twistout and try to wear a puff or a bun.

Gryphyn

This might sound kinda backwards, but I've been wearing puffs almost all winter and I want to try wearing twists for a while so my hair will retain a bit more length :lol:. I didn't do twists in the winter because I didn't like the length of my hair at the time. Now it's a nice length and my twists look really cute.

Other than twists I'll probably do twist outs, braid outs and pony puffs.

KhandiB

FARS :D
Rollersets (Maybe)
Twist Outs Pinned Up or in a Ptail
Bantu Knot Sets Pinned up or in a Ptail

We are spose to have a killer summer here :)

I have this style where I like to twist all of my hair to the top of my head and pin it, its so cute and when I finally do it ill take pics :)

and I have now just got this thing for accessories.. so I will be doing a lot of different things with them :)

[/ramble] :lol:

ajargon02

BeautifulWideEyes said:
Will you be wearing/enjoying this spring? since the cold weather is almost or just about gone, I think alot of us are having hairstyle crisis. Naturals want to relax and relaxed wants to go natural, Is it what you really want? or are you just soo excited about the new season and weather to come that you just don't know what to do? Let us list some styles and goals we wish to achieve during this wonderful weather. :)
I will definately be wearing my hair out more, no more protective styling for me (at least for awhile). I will be enjoying my hair more often wearing rollersets, wraps, using pincurling to maintain the stlye. Wearing low ponytails w/nice rhinestone barrettes and a few loose strands hanging for my cleaning and cooking look, lol. I will also try braid-outs and twist-outs which I just realized I don't do at all. I'm also hoping to see a growth spurt from the warm weather.
What styles will you ladies be enjoying since the cold weather is moving on out???

it's all about the puffs, and twistouts,and wash-n-go's for me!

EMJazzy

Happily retired
I went to the dollar store today and purchased some medium sized rods (the orange ones) I'm gonna try a rod set and see what happens....if it turns out lookin silly then I'll go back to my twists and twistouts. I also got some cheapie conditioner for my c/w's and some alcohol free gel for my hair when I want to flatten out the hair that's not in a puff.

KiSseS03

I'm loving the braidout, pinned up in an up-do right now. I also want to dry bantu-knot-outs and I'll always roller-set.

Angelicus

More braidouts and Buns! I love this gorgeous weather out here in Arizona, but it feels like summer more than spring. I hate having my hair on my back so I have been wearing it up a LOT lately. Ladies, take advantage of the spring and summer because that's when hair grows the fastest! HHG!

LiLi

I think I'm going to try out the instant weaves. I don't want to stop my current regimen (Robin the hair lady's regimen but tweaked a little) so I figure I can get a different look by wearing an instant weave while still following my hair care regimen.

LovelyZ

I am so tempted to wear my hair out, but my hair is still very fragile so I am trying to stick with my bun challenge for the whole year.

I wore my hair out this week for a meeting and when I was carrying around my laptop, I noticed my hair kept getting caught in the carrying case strap and yanking my hard-earned hair right out! Each time I had to carry the darn thing I lost 5-6 strands and that frustrated me to no end because I knew if I had been wearing a bun, I wouldn't have lost any!