Braid-outs and winter

leona2025

I've been doing more braid outs lately. With the weather getting cold and school and work, I don't have time to let my braid outs air dry. Does anyone here dry their braids under a dryer? How long does it take? Do you get the same results as air drying them?

Qtee

Y not do damp braids instead of wet. I dampen my hair @ night and braid and in the morning they are dry..

LaFemmeNaturelle

I wash my hair at night so my braids are done at night and dry by the morning. Sylver2 drys under a dryer and she has a YouTube video showing her technique.

NaturallyMo

I agree with the PP. Try braiding on damp hair and sitting under the dryer for about 20 min before you go to bed to help set your hair. This has worked well for me in the past. If my hair is ever still slightly damp in the morning, I will give it a quick blow dry with low heat before undoing the braids.

lux10023

im actually rocking one today...and i made sure it is well moisturized to deal with the ny weather...but it cant be wet...i dont want a cold so i make sure its slightly damp at most

at night i spray it lightly w/ infusium21/VO5 strawberry cond and then in the morning it is dry...rub some dabar coconut oil or argan oil..and im good to go

Attachments

• nycbraidout.jpg
    nycbraidout.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 33