So...What did you do to your hair today?

brownsugar9999 said:
Ahhh...but I have them on days that end in a Y...:D And then double coupon powers on Wednesdays! Plus...I have super cloaking powers on the days you have Super powers on Tues!

Then why haven't I seen you at any of the Superhero meetings? And what about at the confence in Prague last October? SURE you have super powers...(yeah right)!

CreoleInDC said:
Then why haven't I seen you at any of the Superhero meetings? And what about at the confence in Prague last October? SURE you have super powers...(yeah right)!
Been to the Super SUPER heroine meetings....last one was in Ibiza...that's a WHOLE new level of Super Powers!!! It's soooo secret that you have to be cloaked the ENTIRE weekend...you can't even be sure there's anyone there WITH you!

I actually did a braid out, but then didn't like it and put my hair into my old faithfully bun. I really need a new protective style.

I relaxed my hair with phytorelaxer index 2 for the first time....absolutely marvelous...soft flowing hair.. It was amazing... It didnt burn at all and I followed the directions to the letter. After I blow dried it with some ntm silk touch and john frieda anti-frizz serum.. it was very straight. So now I sit here with my hair wrapped in my silk scarf... watching Oprah... My hair has never felt like this directly after a relaxer... I will be using this relaxer again.

Today was my first free day in 3 weeks! So I gave myself a hot oil treatment with peanut oil. Then I shampooed with a mixture of a shampoo and some conditioners mixed together. Right now I have my hair sectioned off, slathered with conditioner and about to sit under the dryer for a minute for an intense moisturizing treatment. ahhhhh.

Then I am going to rollerset my hair with medium (the red 1in rollers) and bask in the intense heat of the dryer... again *le sigh* While I'm under the dryer, I am usually on the internet or giving myself a pedicure.

Then I am going to abuse my new growth with the flat iron! My hair won't get straight without one.

Removed silk bonnet- took down 4 pincurls.. applied ntm silk touch and wgo and ntm serum... finger combed and went to work!!

CreoleInDC said:
Hell...I love Jason too. Who the hell is he? Yummy!

He's an actor/model. He had a cameo in Johnson's Family Vacation(Navarro). And he was on Baywatch Hawaii. The things I could do with him.:D

It was too cold to do a wash and go so I took it out of the pony tail I had it in yesterday, put two strand twists in the front, and a single french braid in the back with the end tucked under. It almost looks like a bun. I may wear it like this more often as my two strand twists unravel more in the back, I'm always messing the back up laying against something, and I can redo the french braid over everyday in less than a minute or two. This will give me a style that will last at least 3 days before I want to wash again and my ends are basically protected.

I WISH TO GOD i could rollerset!!!!!! i dont even know how to do it when my hairs wet! so u gotta comb ya hair when wet and basically roll? is that it? could anyone please pm me and tell me step by step instruction i would be very grateful!!!!

Back