So what do you think of Hairfinity?

AmiJay

I know we have a Hairfinity challenge, but I wanted to create this thread to see what the ladies actual think of it so far.

How many bottles have you taken?
Relaxed or natural?
Are you in a protective style?
Have you used any other growth aids?
What is your first choice in growth aids?
Has it affected your skin and nails?
How much water do you drink?
Do you take any other vitamins with Hairfinity?
Do you use any other growth aids with Hairfinity?
Do you think they are worth the price?

Thanks!

Last edited:

toaster

I know we have a Hairfinity challenge, but I wanted to create this thread to see what the ladies actual think of it so far. How many bottles have you taken? Relaxed or natural? Are you in a protective style? Have you used any other growth aids? What is your first choice in growth aids? Has it affected your skin and nails? How much water do you drink? Do you take any other vitamins with Hairfinity? Do you use any other growth aids with Hairfinity? Thanks!

Hello!

I started hairfinity on 12/1/13

I'm natural

I wear my own hair in a bun as a protective style

I previously grew my hair to hip length without any growth aids. I cut my hair in November of 2012 and I'm growing back with hairfinity and pomade shops sulfur pomade. Just wanted to try them out, since I already know what my hair is capable of.

I took viviscal over the summer and it worked well for me but the pills were hard to swallow so I stopped.

I'm on prescription medicine for my skin. It has improved greatly so I don't think hairfinity has had an effect. However I have grown a mustache! My nails always grow fast and are hard, so no change there.

I drink 80-100 ounces of water daily. I drank that much before hairfinity and I'll drink that much after hairfinity.

Just the sulfur pomade from the pomade shop!

AmiJay

How many bottles have you taken? On my fourth. 2 with a break, 2 no interuption
Relaxed or natural? Relaxed
Are you in a protective style?No
Have you used any other growth aids? MN, Biotin and a sulfur mix
What is your first choice in growth aids? I'm thinking Biotin and MN together were best
Has it affected your skin and nails? Hairfinity hasn't affected my skin or nails at all
How much water do you drink? I drink about 4-5 bottles of water a day
Do you take any other vitamins with Hairfinity? I recently started taking my biotin again. 5,000mcg
Do you use any other growth aids with Hairfinity? Only the biotin
Do you think they are worth the price? I'm on the fence. I did get growth when I did my last touch up but I think I could get the same amount of growth with MN and biotin for less money. I'm debating whether or not I will buy 2 more bottles or just go back to biotin and MN

Last edited:

ScorpioBeauty09

How many bottles have you taken? This time around, I'm halfway through my 4th bottle. But I started taking them in late 2011.
Relaxed or natural? Natural.
Are you in a protective style? This go around I alternate between senegalese twists and flat ironing. I flat iron my hair once every 2-3 months for maintenance.
Have you used any other growth aids? No.
What is your first choice in growth aids? I've only used Hairfinity so this is it.
Has it affected your skin and nails? My nails grow pretty fast already so nothing really. No effects on my skin.
How much water do you drink? I only drink water and grape juice so 4-6 cups a day I'd say.
Do you take any other vitamins with Hairfinity? I did add extra Biotin and MSM but the Biotin didn't make much difference and the extra MSM caused my skin to breakout.
Do you use any other growth aids with Hairfinity? No.
Do you think they are worth the price? They are kind of expensive but if you get an account on Essentious, you can collect rewards which can add up to a whole bottle for free, plus there are promo codes. The price can be a deterrent but IMO they are worth it.:yep:

krissyhair

There's a question that isn't addressed in this thread. How has hairfinity affected your hair growth rate?

Gr8ness83

Does anyone have any thing to say? I would like to know if taking hairfinity pills has made your hair grow faster.

There are several threads on Hairfinity as well as a Hairfinity challenge that you can either search for or follow to answer any questions that you may have....

BonBon

There's a question that isn't addressed in this thread. How has hairfinity affected your hair growth rate?

No different than taking biotin and a multivit.:look:

I got 0.75 instead of 0.5. Not enough to justify the price.

I wont be buying Hairfinity again.