So what's been .....

LucieLoo12

going on with you guys? I haven't been posting over here or LHCF really that much lately. So what have yall been up to? I missed you guys!

Well I've been really busy lately with ministry. Been going through the "fire" but I'm still standing and holding to my faith. Temptations have been coming from eeveeerryywhere, but my Lord, God has been keeping me! I got a new car! :drunk: God has been showing me myself so much lately and what I need to work on. This is truly a season of "press". The enemy has been trying to wear my patience out, but I won't let him, I got power.

You?

Last edited:

loolalooh

Great to hear from you, LucieLoo12! Been missing your posts and presence, but it's understandable. Congrats on the new car and staying strong!

I guess God has been showing me what I need to work on, too. This is a season of "letting go". Letting go of pain, hurt, offenses, etc. I'm a very forgiving person when people are remorseful; I don't hold grudges. However, when people don't feel any remorse, I can hold a lot in terms of anger and pain, which then turn to bitterness. This is something I never realized before until recently.

So yes, that's what I'm working on. That's what's been going on with me.

Glad to see you posting!

Iwanthealthyhair67

gongratulations @Lucieloo12 on your new vehicle...

keep holding on lady, I'm reminded of that song; 'I feel like going on'.... inspite of all that's going on around me on I'd rather be no where else, it's good to know Jesus.

LongTimeComing

I'm truly in a transformation period. I'm a little overwhelmed, but I'm just riding the wave and letting God do His work. EVERY single aspect of my life has changed or is changing. If you told me 6 weeks ago I would be where I am now I would have slammed the door in your face. My mindset and outlook have been transformed.

I've gotten my marching orders and I'm following them through. #GonWork

pre_medicalrulz

It Always Been About Hair!
Nice thread! ;)

Congrats to everyone!

Been concentrating a lot on Proverbs verse about guarding the heart. Sigh.... Long year.

LucieLoo12

I'm truly in a transformation period. I'm a little overwhelmed, but I'm just riding the wave and letting God do His work. EVERY single aspect of my life has changed or is changing. If you told me 6 weeks ago I would be where I am now I would have slammed the door in your face. My mindset and outlook have been transformed.

I've gotten my marching orders and I'm following them through. #GonWork

LongTimeComing

You post really encouraged me sis! It really did! :yep:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
LucieLoo12... congrats on the blessing of a car! I'm pressing on as well, despite my circumstances and additional workload.. I can't and won't complain, because God has been faithful. Good to see you, chica! :yep:

PinkPebbles

I appreciate this thread because it has given me an opportunity to reflect on 2012.

I'm entering a new chapter in my life. God has shown me that I have to start doing things differently. It's not comfortable but I know it's for my good.

Also, I had to accept the fact that everyone is not going to be happy for you. Everyone is not going to celebrate with you; therefore, I can't let one monkey stop the show. :happydance:

LifeafterLHCF

Getting out of my shell letting me shine through. I may not ever be this spouting scripture type but I know what matters to God and purpose. Encouraging others has been something that has been major to me lately I guess because times are hard and if you lose hope you have nothing.