So when your hair is touching the tip of your bra

shinyblackhair

strap is that when you say you are at "bra strap length" or do you wait till it's at the *bottom* of the bra strap???

I've taken some pics and hopefully will be showing them to you all tomorrow, but you have to SWEAR you will not laugh at my bra fat or I will RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK, LOL...

jainygirl

no way!!!
you know that we're allll about the hair
and i'm sure i speak for everyone when i say we cant wait to see your pics
-- jainygirl

NGC

Re: So when your hair is touching the tip of your

Good question. I always assumed when folks referred to bra strap they meant the top of, whereas if they wanted to specifically refer to bottom of bra strap, then they would say that. Hopefully other ladies will comment too.

btw - can't wait to see your hair, I'm sure it's beautiful

Leshia

if your hair's really long and lush, i'm going to point and make fun of your "bra fat"! *smirking*

OnceUponAtime

[ QUOTE ]
Leshia said:
if your hair's really long and lush, i'm going to point and make fun of your "bra fat"! *smirking*

[/ QUOTE ]

You are kwazy.

SBH, I wanna see your hair.

shoelover1972

[ QUOTE ]
shinyblackhair said:
strap is that when you say you are at "bra strap length" or do you wait till it's at the *bottom* of the bra strap???

I've taken some pics and hopefully will be showing them to you all tomorrow, but you have to SWEAR you will not laugh at my bra fat or I will RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK, LOL...

[/ QUOTE ]

I consider bra strap when hair is touching the top.

Looking forward to seeing your pics

blue_flower

[ QUOTE ]
shinyblackhair said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been thinking about that lately. To me, bra strap is when my hair is an 1/2 or 1 inch past it.

shinyblackhair

[ QUOTE ]
Leshia said:

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...

shinyblackhair

Question: When I go to get my pics developed do I just get it on disk and then have upload onto the website???

jainygirl

Nah just open up a fotki account at fotki they have a free membership and also a free trial period on the pay membership
You can set up an album there and upload your pics. Then just come back here and put a link to your site in your signature or in a post
-- jainygirl

shinyblackhair

Well I do have a fotki page. But I don't have a digi cam. I used a disposable cam. so I am just wondering how I get those pics out of my camera and onto my website, lol...I think someone told me that at the photo lab you can ask to have your pics on a disk (I guess in jpg) and then you somehow copy the pics to your computer and *then* (whew!) upload onto the net...Man what a process!

GodMadeMePretty

Yes, some photo labs have an option that you can choose now to get your pictures onto a disk or CD so that you can easily share them.

aregee

duh...i guess i need to change my signature. my hair actually comes to my bra clasp when straight.

Cat_Eyed_Cutie

I hope bra strap length isn't the bottom of your bra...cause I have some bigguns (all the D and up cup size ladies know what I'm talking about). I have to wear those ugly "big girl" bra's with the 4+ claps in the back (I know, NOT SEXY). And if I have to wait til my hair reaches the bottom of my bra, I might as well scrap that goal since it's close to my waist anyway.
Anyhow, don't sweat the bra fat...I have it too, and back fat now that you mention it!