Solano Willie Morrow Blow Dry Nozzle

JJamiah

I used Gorilla Super glue on mine and it hasn't budged since. I figure if I need to remove it . I will pry it some how.

Pompous Blue

I bought two Willie Morrow Blow Dryer nozzles for my BaByliss blow dryer from eBay. It's on it's way to me.
I received my two nozzles and they fit my BaByliss blow dryer w/o any of the nesting rings that comes with it. The nozzle fit perfectly onto the dryer.

winona

The nozzle also fit my FHI nano if case anyone was wondering? It did not fit my T3 though:)

BlkOnyx488

ebay has it for 12.99!!

the buy it now price is 14.29 shipping 2.09
www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trkparms=6...&_sticky=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_sop=15&_sc=1

Last edited:

ebsalita

Got one on Ebay too - £11.99 incl p&p - been looking for ages - thanks

Last edited:

jerseylady47

bought the attachment only to find out that it doesn't fit my Conair

I had the same problem. I decided to try this new attachment I found on google. I bought it because it was on sale. So far I'm happy. It fits both my blowdryers and no broken teeth so far. Found it at www.buyjuliamae.com

NJoy

Here I grow again!
I just got mine in only to find out that it doesn't fit any of my dryers, and I have 3 nozzle-type blowdryers. I'm pissed to have paidk $36 and can't even use it. :fistshake:

NJoy

Here I grow again!
Ah well. I've already committed. Went out and bought yet another dryer to fit the nozzle. Sheesh. :ohwell: I hope it's worth it.

FoxxyLocs

This video shows how to attach the WM attachment to a Solia blow dryer. There are 3 different size nozzles, and the nozzles are adjustable, so if yours doesn't fit you could be attaching it wrong.

I would have thought it didn't fit my dryer if the girl in the vid didn't have the same one. It was hard to attach, but once I got it on there it hasn't popped off. I've used it three or four times now.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=/watch?v=luuTloQfIlY&v=luuTloQfIlY&gl=US

Sent from my HTC Evo

winona

I am ashamed to say I own 2 of these nozzles. One of which is still in the plastic:/ So many untouched tools and products. I thought it pulled out too much hair even once I hand sanded the seams away

Phoenix14

I ended up just buying another blow dryer. One with a more traditional skinny nozzle (I got the Conair Blackbird)

outspokenwallflower

I own both nozzles and prefer the Solano 2 in 1 attachment. So easy to put on/take off and works like a charm. My Willie Morrow attachment has been collecting dust ever since, lol

TopShelf

Sewing & Growing Gamma Gal
outspokenwallflower said:
I own both nozzles and prefer the Solano 2 in 1 attachment. So easy to put on/take off and works like a charm. My Willie Morrow attachment has been collecting dust ever since, lol

What dryer do you own

nakialovesshoes

@TopShelf is this supposed to fit any dryer?
I tried the Willie Morrow. Didn't work on any of my dryers.

yodie - I think the video posted above will explain why it's not fitting. Though I don't own the nozzle, this video makes sense as to why everyone has been complaining about it not fitting. Watch the video & I think you may be pleasantly surprised that it will fit your dryer.

And forgive me if you have watched & it still didn't work. I'm only trying to help is all...