Sooo.....*clears throat* I FINALLY made BSL!!!

greenbees

I was stuck in no man's land (between APL and BSL) for what seemed like forever. I will admit to having hair envy at times, wondering why my hair couldn't grow as fast (I feel like my hair grows at a snail's pace) and as thick as the next person. But I just kept on doing what I know was helping me hair (protective styling, weekly DCs) and finally I decided to take a deep breath and give myself a length check and I was pleasantly surprised! I said that MBL would be my final goal...but waist length might be something that I go after instead :lol:

Thanks for reading, I just wanted to share my lil accomplishment! I attached a few pictures!

Attachments

• Length check 9-16-12.jpg
    Length check 9-16-12.jpg
    451.6 KB · Views: 589
  • Length check 9-16-12 part two.jpg
    Length check 9-16-12 part two.jpg
    480 KB · Views: 476
bernag06 said:
I was stuck in no man's land (between APL and BSL) for what seemed like forever. I will admit to having hair envy at times, wondering why my hair couldn't grow as fast (I feel like my hair grows at a snail's pace) and as thick as the next person. But I just kept on doing what I know was helping me hair (protective styling, weekly DCs) and finally I decided to take a deep breath and give myself a length check and I was pleasantly surprised! I said that MBL would be my final goal...but waist length might be something that I go after instead :lol:

Thanks for reading, I just wanted to share my lil accomplishment! I attached a few pictures!

Dang you have major shrinkage, no one would of never known if you just wore a ponytail

Wow, congratulations! I love that you were pleasantly surprised! And I did the same thing as you; I had to change my ultimate goal after reaching BSL. KUTGW!

Congratulations!!! :drunk:
I was stuck in no man's land (between APL and BSL) for what seemed like forever.
I feel you, I am in that in between stage and it seems to take for-e-va!
I admit that I have been neglecting my hair the past two months... my mini twists don’t really help me to take care of my hair, I am too afraid to DC and tangle my hair up
:nono:

Dang you have major shrinkage, no one would of never known if you just wore a ponytail

:yep: You're right, my shrinkage is crazy lol (I posted a picture of it below). My hair shrinks up to my neck if I let it dry loose :lol:

Thank you everyone!!

Attachments

• shrinkage 8-19-12.jpg
    shrinkage 8-19-12.jpg
    444 KB · Views: 247
Congratulations! I know exactly how you feel. I have been on this journey for almost 4 years and I finally reached BSL this year. My new goal is now waist length. I hope to reach it by mid November.

Back