SOUTHERNTEASE!!!

Irresistible

WHAT???

Quit playin!!!! OMG! I just saw your new siggy, wow your 'all natural' hair is GORGEOUS! and so are you!

You just jumped right into your beautiful natural hair and its lovely and suits you so well!!!

u guys are missing her new siggy

I saw the big chop thread, she's got new pics from then that I just saw today

click her profile
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/member.php?u=23401

STOP IT !!! :grin:

NO REALLY.... THANK YOU.

Yeah it is new few hours ago...

I did a coil out for the first time it was fun...

I was feeling :sad: that I BC'ed but when I discovered

what my hair can do with a coil out I was like :blush:

I'm totally in love with my natural hair !!!

I' could NOT be happier !!!

I wrote a post about it on my blog... hopefully one day I'll beast out all kinds of natural do's.

I'm super excited !!!

Here's another pic

Last edited:

NO REALLY.... THANK YOU.

There she is Ms America!

I need not explain further! hehe

NO REALLY.... THANK YOU.

I wrote a post about it on my blog... hopefully one day I'll beast out all kinds of natural do's.

I'm super excited !!!

I was gonna ask you if you were happy with it now! But thats really obvious , look at how beautiful it is!

:sekret: I aint never heard the term' coil out' what is it? :sekret:

NO REALLY.... THANK YOU.

I'm super excited !!!

Here's another pic

2eauwz9.jpg

wowsers! Good thing you went natural, you could be natural hair model! I mean you look born to rock your hair just like this! its suits you perfectly!

I was gonna ask you if you were happy with it now! But thats really obvious , look at how beautiful it is!

:sekret: I aint never heard the term' coil out' what is it? :sekret:

OMG!!! COIL-OUT... only the best styling technique ever for natural hair.

This technique saved my hair... made me LOVE MY NATURAL HAIR

I first learned about it here from Miss Jessie's Coil-Out 101

and then BIRACIAL HAIR. ORG --- Teri is a BEAST!!!

I just happened to hear about that site and I knew what a coil out was (she doesn't call it that) but anyway...

SAVED MY HAIR!!!

Last edited:
I have done coils (not coil out) before but it was the ones were you use gel and it gets somewhat hard. Like when people start locs. I did it for 2 weeks.

But this style is HOT!!!!! So how exactly did you do you coil out? DId you use gel? Did you sit under a hairdyer or airdry?

I have done coils (not coil out) before but it was the ones were you use gel and it gets somewhat hard. Like when people start locs. I did it for 2 weeks.

But this style is HOT!!!!! So how exactly did you do you coil out? DId you use gel? Did you sit under a hairdyer or airdry?

I used Family Dollar's knockoff of Hello Hydration conditioner to set and because I had to leave the house soon... I sat under my PIBBS at 45 degrees
for about 30 minutes to make sure it was dry before I started separating the curls... I used a mix of Miss Jessie's Coil Out Technique and Teri's from biracialhair.org.

How do you do it though?

Do you wrap the hair around your finger. I don't see how to get it into a coil. :perplexed

*off to youtube*

How do you do it though?

Do you wrap the hair around your finger. I don't see how to get it into a coil. :perplexed

*off to youtube*

I kind of just pulled my hair down... see biracialhair.org...
if it was a bit stubborn I did twirl it around my finger...
but it coiled up really easily just by smoothing it down

Last edited:
OMG!!! COIL-OUT... only the best styling technique ever for natural hair.

This technique saved my hair... made me LOVE MY NATURAL HAIR

I first learned about it here from Miss Jessie's Coil-Out 101

and then BIRACIAL HAIR. ORG --- Teri is a BEAST!!!

I just happened to hear about that site and I knew what a coil out was (she doesn't call it that) but anyway...

SAVED MY HAIR!!!

yeah its like it made your already beautiful hair like WHOA now! I'm going to be looking into this coil out!

the timing on this thread was bad because you just did your BC errybody thought I was talking about that :lol:

I used Family Dollar's knockoff of Hello Hydration conditioner to set and because I had to leave the house soon... I sat under my PIBBS at 45 degrees
for about 30 minutes to make sure it was dry before I started separating the curls... I used a mix of Miss Jessie's Coil Out Technique and Teri's from biracialhair.org.

WOW! I am going to try this one day. Especially if I have an outing to go to or something like that. It does not look too hard...which is a good thing cause I am not the most creative when it comes to my hair.

Last edited:
I kind of just pulled my hair down... see biracialhair.org...
if it was a bit stubborn I did twirl it around my finger...
but it coiled up really easily just by smoothing it down

I'll try it!

I'm like 100% sure it won't come out as nice as yours though :)

What did you use to pin your hair up/tie it back? I know sometimes for a twist out I tie it up using a black panyhose but that does not look like what you used.

Back