SOUTHERNTEASE!!!

SouthernTease,

BCing is one of the best decisions you could have ever made. You and your hair are just pure HOTNESS! Absolutely beautiful:yep: You have got to model that stuff and get paid.

Southerntease,
absolutely beautiful!!! you have to do a video "for dummies" like myself. I cant wait to see it!!!

very pretty, I love coil outs, haven't done one in about months, but you inspired me to do one tonight. thanks southerntease, did you put your hair in a puff first then did the coils? it seems like it would be faster to do it that way...

YAY southerntease! your hair looks amazing in your siggy....

I think we just might be hair-related... HEY CUZZO lol

I'll tell you again, your hair is beautiful! I did coils and a coil out, too, but it didn't look anything like that. :yawn: I'm glad you are having fun with your natural hair.

very pretty, I love coil outs, haven't done one in about months, but you inspired me to do one tonight. thanks southerntease, did you put your hair in a puff first then did the coils? it seems like it would be faster to do it that way...

No... I did it in four sections... dried... separated and
then put in up do

Girl your hair is beautiful and so are you!!!! Now I'm ashamed I walked out of the house with my head looking how it does now. You have inspired me to at least attempt the coil out!!!!

Back