Special Prayer - Lost item

Zeal

Everyone please pray for my safety "first" as I travel to work this morning. I had some real weird dreams last night.

Also pray that I will find my driver's license. The last time I remember seeing it was Saturday. I thought I had it Sunday but the last time I actually remember was Saturday. All my important cards are with it
Insurance and credit cards. Please keep me in prayer. Thank you!

Z

Blossssom

Um, honestly, you need to report your license being lost to DMV (if you haven't found it by now), and contact your credit card companies with the same information (lost).

You're praying now because you can't find these items, but you will really be praying when someone steals your identity (lost driver's license).

*I hope this post doesn't offend anyone*

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Zeal said:
Everyone please pray for my safety "first" as I travel to work this morning. I had some real weird dreams last night.

Also pray that I will find my driver's license. The last time I remember seeing it was Saturday. I thought I had it Sunday but the last time I actually remember was Saturday. All my important cards are with it
Insurance and credit cards. Please keep me in prayer. Thank you!

Z

Have you located your ID and cards yet? I hope so.

Your dreams were only reflecting that your were 'searching' for lost items and your spirit was unsettled. As you lie down tonight, ask the Holy Spirit to 'take you' back to where you were. Asking Him to show you where your items are.

God promises that, 'there is nothing hid which shall not be manifested; neither is anything kept secret but that it should come abroad." (Mark 4:22).

If in the morning your heart is not at peace, Report your items missing as Blosssom shares. Her answer is true blue...and so are you. ;)

Zeal

Re: Special Prayer - Lost item --IS FOUND

Faith is the substance of things "hoped" for, the evidence of things not seen

I am not offended at all! Thank you for your concern, Blossom!!!!

I did not even know that it was missing until yesterday. I just have that crazy mustard seed faith like that. To be honest my faith "when I truly believed with no doubt" has never led me wrong. Now when my faith waivers, it does not go in my favor. But I knew it would pop up.

I knew it was misplaced. I just had to narrow down my avenues. I had an idea where it was, and it was there. Yes Shimmie, I knew all along where it was in my spirit. Believe me I creid out for God's help. I also called it forth.

If I felt as though thought it was stolen I would have reported it. Call me crazy, or not using my common sense... But I trust my God to fullest beyond a shadow of a doubt. I can't explain it.

I just knew it was misplaced and that I would locate it. I already had an idea of where it was, prayed to God to reveal to me where it was and he did. (Sorry for repeating myself) I am just kind of excited.

I just had to locate the bag from when I was shopping Saturday.

I actually just found it after touching and agreeing in prayer with a prayer warrior.

So now I am calling back to give a praise report.

I gotta give God his props! Hooray!!!!

Last edited:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Re: Special Prayer - Lost item --IS FOUND

Zeal said:
Faith is the substance of things "hoped" for, the evidence of things not seen

I am not offended at all! Thank you for your concern, Blossom!!!!

I did not even know that it was missing until yesterday. I just have that crazy mustard seed faith like that. To be honest my faith "when I truly believed with no doubt" has never led me wrong. Now when my faith waivers, it does not go in my favor. But I knew it would pop up.

I knew it was misplaced. I just had to narrow down my avenues. I had an idea where it was, and it was there. Yes Shimmie, I knew all along where it was in my spirit. Believe me I creid out for God's help. I also called it forth.

If I felt as though thought it was stolen I would have reported it. Call me crazy, or not using my common sense... But I trust my God to fullest beyond a shadow of a doubt. I can't explain it.

I just knew it was misplaced and that I would locate it. I already had an idea of where it was, prayed to God to reveal to me where it was and he did. (Sorry for repeating myself) I am just kind of excited.

I just had to locate the bag from when I was shopping Saturday.

I actually just found it after touching and agreeing in prayer with a prayer warrior.

So now I am calling back to give a praise report.

I gotta give God his props! Hooray!!!!

Praise Him...Amen, Zeal I hear you loud and clear. Zeal, we DO know; because of Him, we just do know. Each time we ask, He answers...:lol:

Thanks for the praise report. Guess what? This morning, I posted Psalm 91 in the Daily Prayer thread. Before I saw your post. Look at God...!

As for your dreams, the 'issues' are settled. He counsels your reigns in the night seasons...(Psalm 16).

I love you Zeal...Sweet sleep to you His Beloved. :)

stunningmane

You guys are awesome!!!

Zeal, I praise God with you that that you found your stuff. Continue to speak Ps 91 over yourself though every day...

On a separate issue, I don't know how to start a thread (and if I can) but am needing prayer for NY bar exams that I am writing next week Tuesday and Wednesday. I am trusting God that He will enable me to focus in these last days, that He will lead me to the areas I need to focus on, that I'll complete all questions (6 hour exam for both days) in good time, will write clearly, articulately and focus on the question asked and that He will make my way successful. Please stand in agreement with me. Thank you ladies in advance! Gb