Spinoff: LHCF Was Wrong When They Said...

Stretching time between relaxers keeps your hair healthy. Psyche! Does the line of demarcation mean nothing to you, LHCF? Snap-off city! Thank God for braid outs, or my transition would have been a hot mess (and a lot shorter). When I had a relaxer I was BSL--relaxers @8 weeks on the dot.

LHCF was wrong when they said grease is the debil.

Sorry. It frees me from a lot of breakage and locks that moisture in literally for days. Just oils to seal has been a joke. Left me styling my hair an hour every night to re-moisturize/seal and twist. I never had time fuh dat. And it was too much manipulation.

This is a funny thread. I am screaming with laughter...while writing out my Dad's Celebration of Life Services!! Keep it coming!!:lachen:

"Lies LCHF Told Me."

Henna.

This red dye from the devil straightend my 4a hair so much it looked like an underprocessed relaxer and murdered any curl definition. And it took years for that mess to grow out. And it dried the heck out my hair, too.

I almost considered BCing to get my curls back.

Denman? Lies.
Tangle Teezer? Mo lies.
Hairveda Sitranillah Conditioner. Ya'll STAY lyin' bout this citrusy mess.
"You don't need protein/just moisturizing products only?" Lies from the beast with 7 horns. My hair is SUPER fine and needs a regular dose of skrong protein to ack right.
Co-washing daily? Only if I want to be bald. My fine hair can't take all that manipulation.
It's appropriate to spend $60 on Ovation? Unless you're paying for it, no, it's not.
Bunning to waist-length? Tell that to my snatched edges...

Naw, homie. I learned today. Everything don't work for everybody. I stick with what works for ME.

I treat everything else as advice and not Gospel...

Cowashing is ground breaking
Products that cost $1 are useful

^^^My hair loves that. I wouldn't do it at first because I thought it would be a waste of time but my hair just responds so well to CW and cheapies.
My hair shot the finger at me with Shea Moisture. :rofl:

Wash n go -_-

Yes, girl you can shingle your 4b hair for 10 hours and end up with tiny, blink and you'll miss them curls. Totally worth it -_-

Texlaxing is the best of both worlds. Less tanlges -_-

Detangle under the shower head with wet hair/conditioner. Its easier that way, less breakage -_-

This product (insert many) gave my hair the best SLIP ever.. (£100 later) --> -_-

Shea Moisture is the truth. That stuff made my hair hard :perplexed

Yes ma'am, Shea Moisture is a damn lie.
Their shampoo (the yellow one) use to be awesome... But now:nono:... I think they switched up the formula as it is no longer moisturizing and softening to my hair like it used to be... never cared for their conditioners

THe Denman brush & Tangle Teezer... Puhleeze... just looking at 'em I knew they weren't for MY hair

"Lies LCHF Told Me." Henna. This red dye from the devil straightend my 4a hair so much it looked like an underprocessed relaxer and murdered any curl definition. And it took years for that mess to grow out. And it dried the heck out my hair, too. I almost considered BCing to get my curls back. Denman? Lies. Tangle Teezer? Mo lies. Hairveda Sitranillah Conditioner. Ya'll STAY lyin' bout this citrusy mess. "You don't need protein/just moisturizing products only?" Lies from the beast with 7 horns. My hair is SUPER fine and needs a regular dose of skrong protein to ack right. Co-washing daily? Only if I want to be bald. My fine hair can't take all that manipulation. It's appropriate to spend $60 on Ovation? Unless you're paying for it, no, it's not. Bunning to waist-length? Tell that to my snatched edges... Naw, homie. I learned today. Everything don't work for everybody. I stick with what works for ME. I treat everything else as advice and not Gospel...

Got a full bottle of HV Strinillah. Hair doesn't particularly love it. JulietWhiskey

Cones are the devil---not for me. Love 'em, make detangling easy. Baking soda washing---horrible! had a massive headache for hours!

I did the baking soda wash once and my scalp was on fire LOL it literally felt like I put a relaxer in my hair. I complained on the forum and the ladies yelled at me, called me cray cray for speaking that blasphemy LOL

LHCF Was Wrong When They Said... you can get 4a/b natural hair relaxer straight by roller setting and wrapping.

Someone always claims that they know someone that can do it or that they can do it themselves but I have never seen the proof in pictures/video.

LHCF Was Wrong When They Said... you can get 4a/b natural hair relaxer straight by roller setting and wrapping.

Someone always claims that they know someone that can do it or that they can do it themselves but I have never seen the proof in pictures/video.

i can get my natural hair pretty smooth on the roller but it would be a lie to say i could get it to look like it did with a relaxer sans some type of heat intervention.

ACV rinses work. Yeah, they worked up a burned scalp.

No trimming. Nope. I've realized that trimming once or twice a year is fine.

Last edited:
Shea moisture gave me the worse product reaction I have ever experienced as a natural. It took about 2 weeks of constant shampooing and conditioning to get my hair back to normal. I was totally shocked :nono:. That Curl Enhancing Smoothie can kiss my :moon:

Heyckisland....I was reading this with the smilie about the curl enhancing smoothie kissing your backside. I was screaming. My Dad died Wednesday. I love yall. God has been blessing. I have been on a roll with LHCF and Jesus. Thank you!!!:lachen:

ckisland[/USER]....I"]Heyckisland....I was reading this with the smilie about the curl enhancing smoothie kissing your backside. I was screaming. My Dad died Wednesday. I love yall. God has been blessing. I have been on a roll with LHCF and Jesus. Thank you!!!:lachen:

felic1, keep finding happiness in the small things.

LHCF was wrong when it said you need 50-11 products to get your hair growing. If it was just a jar of coconut oil and I stranded on a desert island, I'd have some long, beautiful, luscious hair by the time they rescued me.

LCHF was wrong when they said that the reason that black hair is drier than everybody else is because the curls/coils in our hair make it difficult for our natural oils to make it's way down the hair shaft. I never really believed that theory and now I think I have proof to the contrary. I think that our hair produces less sebum unless our scalp is stimulated to produce enough. Case in point: I have been doing scalp massages after oiling my scalp. I would use just my index finger to dab the oil on sections of my scalp. My hair didn't feel very oily until later on, that's when I noticed A LOT more oil in my hair than I remembered adding. My hair was coated from root to tip without me having to distribute the oil through out my head ie. combing and brushing. I'm going to experiment with scalp massages on an un-oiled scalp and see how much oil is produced. If I'm right scalp massages might be the key to better retention and less breakage without the need for other products to keep our hair moisturized.

ckisland[/USER]....I"]Heyckisland....I was reading this with the smilie about the curl enhancing smoothie kissing your backside. I was screaming. My Dad died Wednesday. I love yall. God has been blessing. I have been on a roll with LHCF and Jesus. Thank you!!!:lachen:

:hug2:

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4

Back