spiral set on natural hair *pics*

BrownSkin2

It is sooo cute. You have a nice head of thick hair. I will have to try this, as I am natural too. Did your stylist blow dry you first or just rolled you while wet?

thickness

Very cute! what size rods did she use? products? I've tried this before but my hair came out very frizzy.....

caligirl

She used curly pudding for the set. She used orange rods on the crown area and blue and red rods on the bottom. She did this from wet hair - no blow dry first. I sat under the dryer for 2.5 hours =(.

TropicalRose

thats really nice

ive tried rod sets on my natural hair but it has never come out right. roller sets work fine though (i use 2inch magnetic rollers to stretch my hair once a week)

Proudpiscean

:love: That is beautiful!! I was wondering how a straw set would look on natural hair because I am transitioning.....I really look forward to trying that now!!! Thanks for sharing :)

itismehmmkay

Sooooooo awesome to know :clap:

I just did a rod set on my transitioning hair and I love it. I plan to do the same w/ my future head of natural hair. I used grease and mousse to set (pics are in my album)

cmw45

:eek: Girl...you better go ahead and give up the name of your stylist! You have no right to keep all that talent to yourself!:mad:

Seriously...I have a wedding to be in and I don't want to straighten...although...how concerned were you that you had to sit under a dryer for two and a half hours...that's a long time under the heat:ohwell: