spiral set on natural hair *pics*

Ayeshia

Wow beautiful:love:...I did something similar to this in 2004 and Im never doing this again. my hair is super curly and makes spirals.... and I exaccerbated it more by doing something similar to this (comb coils) and it was a tangled mess when I tried to take it out....wasnt meant to be :lol:

cece22

caligirl said:
The stylist was "Sheena" at Portfolio Salon, 1351 U Street NW, Washington, DC 20009, (347-613-9301).

I didn't feel bad about sitting under the dryer that long since its indirect heat. It wasn't even that hot under there.

Girl, I was just in your album looking at that banging set. I was about to pm you. Hold up she's in DC that's even better, this must be the shop that sells the curly pudding. I am sold i'm going to get me some.

Does she do any other styles for you?

bgsix

Simply gorgeous!!! I did not think it was possible for natural,coarse textured hair to do that. I'll have to keep that in mind if I ever decide to go natural one day.

caligirl

luvlonghair said:
Just beautiful girl!!!!

I'm going to try this on my 6 years olds hair.:D

I hope your baby can sit still for 2.5 hours if she's got thick hair like me =)

caligirl

kandegirl said:
Too cute. This looks like mine with a relaxer. She did a good job!

i'm so happy. this is more encouragement for me to stay natural now that I see what my hair can do.

NappturallyNita

I know Im late, but your hair looks wonderful. I am copying and pasting to my sisters right now, so they can know anything is possible. Beautiful!