Stalkers Anonymous 2010 - Your Top 5 Victims

omachine

KinkyGenius

Ok, so I'm now stalking she2petite because of this thread. Jebus her hair is absolutely stunning. Makes me wanna go natural.

polished07

pikistrips, loveyaforever, bronzeg, kamii, tracey, Im missing some more ppl but Im not a loyal stalker I will stalk any beautiful head :)

Kneechay

Soleil185, Lauren450, Amara11 (when she posts pics), & CrimsonVixen's fotki

eta: GabbanaGirl

Last edited:

Truth

:sekret: ..

You tube... Longhairdon'tcare... I do not know who this user is..but her youtube name is kittykat1374 ..let's see I also stalk empressi, Pokahontas..BMP...Soliel...Mwedzi... Oh I stalk more these are just names I pulled from my memory..

Ballerina..your next on my list :sekret:

mEmYSELFaNDj

These have to be my top five in this order:
Gabbanagirl aka Moptopmaven: Love everything about her hair and style. Her blog is off the chain too. www.moptopmaven.blogspot.cpm
Bronzeg: Has made the most progress in the shortest amount of time, I love it!
Ediese: Love her installs, her hair texture, and fact that she uses weaves for growth. I think we're hair twins.
fgrogan:(from fotki and youtube) She is too funny and she does alot of tutorials on different hair styles and techniques.
Kellum: I think that our hair is about the same length or so, and pretty much has progressed at the same rate. And so when I see her update progress pics if I dont feel like pressing my own hair, I just assume its gotten to whatever length hers is now at. lol

Last edited:

Summer79

LynnieB
Empressri
Pokahontas
Leobodyc5
and last but not least wavezncurlz siggy pic.....yes just the siggy ....because I'm not sure if she has a fotki. I heart her hair with that hair fork

jenaccess

It is so many beautiful black women with beautiful healthy hair and I get so excited every time I find a new one to stalk! i stalk kami11213, adoraadora24, babygurl, tracyee, kinikake, divineempress.

Next on my list is loveya4ever and sweetcashew.:yep:

Bella02

Pamera: love her thickness, length, texture (4B) and the fact that she uses weaves as her protective style.

Off to stalk some new albums!

wavezncurlz

LHCF addict
LynnieB
Empressri
Pokahontas
Leobodyc5
and last but not least wavezncurlz siggy pic.....yes just the siggy ....because I'm not sure if she has a fotki. I heart her hair with that hair fork

Awww thanks :blush: (blushing). I don't have a fotki but I do use Photobucket and the link is in my profile.

kami11213

Traycee - Youtube and Fotki
Loveya4ever - Fotki
Redhotlala - Fotki
Bronzeg - Youtube
Sylver2 - Fotki
OneJamiFan - Fotki (should seriously consider a youtube channel :)

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few though :-/

Pooks

No way I can stick to 5 so I'm not even gonna bother tryin, I'm sorry

You Tube babes:
RusticBeauty - crazy personality and her retention is so inspiring, just want her to update soon
kimmaytube - informative vids, v put together sister, nice accessories on sale now too
mwedzi - her hair... need I say more?
glamazini - love how she's creative with her styles
herFLYness79 - I could stare at her long fluffy full hair all day long
misskrisnew - love her full hair, texture similar to mine, the hats she makes are fly too
CoilyHairedBeauty - her PJ video was so funny, she has a lotta style ideas
AyannaNaeela - beautiful hair, like myself she's a lifelong natural just starting to explore her hair and different styles
Yonnea - she's a YT newbie so not so many vids yet, but I love her hair

BellaLunie

the usual suspects :sekret:

boingboing
kami11213(I'm partial bc my dd is also Kami lol)
chicoro
leobody(she's so sweet. I love her hair/skin)
BostonMaria(got me hooked on JBCO & EVOO mix)
PikiNiki
jada1111
Poka
lilpumkinpie05(youtube)
vonnique(youtube/fotki)

y'all please dont put me on a restraining order :lachen:

redhotlala for length and beauty but i used to stalk dsylla i think on here she is called happilly me. spectacular natural. we need to take up an offering to get her fotki going again:lachen: im trying to read her regimen:grin: love her hair, she doesn't even flat bone straight and it's way long.

Last edited:

winnettag

Oh goodness, there are so many! But I guess I find myself most often looking at the tresses of:

Leobody
Sylver
SweetCashew
Chicoro
Velvet
DonnaSylla
Sera
Reniece
DivineEmpress
Semora

I know that's more than 5, leave me alone! :grin:

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
*whining* why dont Dsylla (AKA HappilyMe) make more videosss, where is sheeeeee!! i love her hair.

i love shima's hair too, yea damit i said it, lol.

i love kami11213 hair tooooooo.

SmilingElephants, oooola la la.

flowerHair...

theres soo many on here..... Pokahantas hope i spelled that right ,i apologize :ohwell:....

and now im aboutt to watch, themakeupvirgin (youtube) yayyyyyyy, i got my doritos ready....bye, off to stalk her....

Kellum

These have to be my top five in this order:
Gabbanagirl aka Moptopmaven: Love everything about her hair and style. Her blog is off the chain too. www.moptopmaven.blogspot.cpm
Bronzeg: Has made the most progress in the shortest amount of time, I love it!
Ediese: Love her installs, her hair texture, and fact that she uses weaves for growth. I think we're hair twins.
fgrogan:(from fotki and youtube) She is too funny and she does alot of tutorials on different hair styles and techniques.
Kellum: I think that our hair is about the same length or so, and pretty much has progressed at the same rate. And so when I see her update progress pics if I dont feel like pressing my own hair, I just assume its gotten to whatever length hers is now at. lol

Woo Who, I have a stalker. Stalk on girl!!:woot::woot:

manegoal

I stay clickin' on:

kinkykurlyqueen
bublnbrnsuga
gr2006
yahlives
zhara

I still check for:

chicoro
poetist
brwnskinbeauty