Starting All Over in 07

God_Favor

After 3 years of hair care up and downs (downs due to thyroid condition) I h decided to get a major cut. I had a lot of breakage from my transition and decided to cut all of my relaxed ends off. It's a BIG change and I kinda feel a little regret of my transition but now it no turning back. Is anyone else starting from all over???

I have pics on my cell, how can I post them??????

atlien11

Goodluck God_favor ;)

Download your pics to your PC (or email them to yourself) and you can use the 'Insert Image' function.

vsantina

I am! I've had relaxed hair ever since I can remember and I just woke up one morning and wanted a change. At first I had it in my mind that I was never going to do the BC, but then last week something happened and I figured better now than later. Last night I had my hair evened out and figured 2007 will be a new start for me. I wouldn't say that I'm use to my new look yet, but my SO seems to LOVE it, so that works! Hang in there and good luck

itismehmmkay

I'm definitely on for a new start. I put a thread out there for a Start Over Challenge, but I wasn't sure about the turnout so I deleted it :look:

:lol: Anyway...what do you all plan to do during the 2007 StartOver? I plan to wear a phony-bun for the whole year.

SSBD

I'm starting over...but i'm looking at it as begining the new me cuz nw that i'm out of high school i just want a change. I want to go out and follow my dreams and having the hair i want is very high on the list. I know when I do bc it will be interesting...i know i don't have to, but i think i want to now...as a matter of fact the more i think about it the more i get excited...i guess i'm ready for the challenge and ready to let go of the hair that has giving me so much trouble over the years!!! I'm ready and I thnk we should start a challenge.

testimony777

I'm starting over. I cut my hair to a TWA about three weeks ago. I will be posting pics of my hair right before I cut it as well as my new dew as soon as I find the cable I need to upload the pics. I made it to just above waist length and it was just more hair than I cared to care for anymore so I cut it. I will be letting it grow out this coming year but I don't think I want it to get any longer than a chin length curly bob, which will be CB stretched. I am excited about the new start :)

Demi27

I'm starting over myself. I've been a member of these hair boards for a long time and "said" that I was going to do better by my hair, but I really haven't. 2007 is going to be my year for hair (in addition to some other things).

I wish us all much success! :)

tetbelle

Miss_Jetsetter said:
I'm starting over as well :) I winded up cutting my hair into a bob.

Wow what made you decide to start over your hair looked healthy. I am starting over too. I really messed up my hair the last couple of months with these beauticians. I am going to cut it into a bob and let it grow out healthy. Did you cut it yourself? I want to cut mine myself.