Straighten Hair Naturally With Milk

Isis

I stumbled across an article called "Straighten Hair Naturally" and I'm wondering if this technique of spraying regular milk on dry hair, then shampooing will work on relaxed hair as well as natural hair. If this works, I can really stretch out my relaxing times even more. Has anyone used plain milk to straighten their hair? What were your results? Here is the link:

http://www.budget101.com/recipes/id96.htm

Thanks HotCoCoGurl130, I did read that thread (and it was very interesting) but this technique uses regular cow's milk on our hair to straighten it. I'm wondering if anyone has tried this.

I may try it tonight on just a certain area (just in case), although I can't think of any side effects at all.

I tried cow's milk when I read the thread before. It didn't do anything for me...maybe it's been too long since my touch up. I got a better result when I used coconut milk- I didn't use the limes with it.
Hope this helps.
Take care
G
Rose.gif

Thanks Diamond and everyone, I'll check it out. I would like to try it on a small underprocessed section to see what happens.

[ QUOTE ]
Isis said:
Thanks HotCoCoGurl130, I did read that thread (and it was very interesting) but this technique uses regular cow's milk on our hair to straighten it. I'm wondering if anyone has tried this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have tried the recipe with coconut milk and lime and that helped my new growth alot. I LOVE the stuff.

Well, I guess I need to get some coconut milk. I saw some at the health food store today.

Back