Straightened My Hair - Oct 2010 (Pic heavy)

Stella B.

Your hair looks so good!!! Congrats on all the wonderful growth. That shot of your beach wave bantus had me literally drooling. You've mastered it, girl. Soooooooo inspirational!:grin::grin:

gadgetdiva

Your hair is gawww-juss!! If the ends aren't split I wouldn't trim if I were you unless you want to trim the color off. :yep:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dee Raven

Ediese, your hair is gorgeous. I love the the bantu knot out. Did you put anything in your hair before you put the knots in or did those waves just happen after leaving them in for the night?

africanqueen456

I cursed when I saw ur pics....om my ur waistlength..I remeber when you just growing out your relaxer...great progress in 2 years(I think)

Vonnieluvs08

Very lovely hair. You have made great progress!! The sew in pieces really blend well but you are the queen of sew ins. Thanks for posting and being open.

Chantelle09

Wow that looks amazing! It was worth the 8 hrs. I know hair dressers who couldn't do that! Mine is a little shorter & it takes me about 4 hrs but I've been doing my hair forever plus I never you use the hot comb ONLY the Ceramic irons & it gets it done alot faster.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
I honestly look forward to your updates as well. Your hair is lovely and you seem to have a great personality :)

brownbean96

Great job Ediese! I'm sure with patience and 'babying' your hair, you will start to see results. I hear you on getting a trim if you feel like your ends are thin (appearance) or if they're split (health) but as you are caring for your hair, maybe you won't need those additional trims. Also, have you considered wearing protective styles for a season - maybe double strand twists? With your length, I bet they would look gorgeous. You could even tuck them away, which is even better for retention. If not, be careful with a heat regime, especially if your hair is not in optimal condition. Don't want to sound like Debbie Downer, just wanted to suggest other options. I always enjoy reading your updates and seeing your progress.

MRJ1972

I cant see the photos :(

Getting an image that states imagefra.me bandwidth exceeded!!!! UGH

Will have to check when I get home...Hmmph, darn work computer!

Chocolatelove2010

I can't see them either!!!

whats going onnnnnnnnnn??

But the pics I see on your fotki are amaaaaaazing. You have really beautiful hair.

I really wanna see the ones you uploaded here though :cry:

tkj25

absolutely beautiful. :):):) your hair has gotten soooo long. i wouldn't trim a thing. definitely looks like lead hairs to me. just baby your ends and let them fill in.