Stupid Bangs!!!!!

ComfortablyNumb

Hello
I have been a natural head for some time EXCEPT for one little part of my head...the bangs!!!!!! Whe I decided to go natural, I also decided that I wanted to grow my bangs out. Therefore as I was cutting my relaxed hair off I refrained from cutting the bangs.
I mean they really look crazy.
If I cut off the relaxed part of my bangs, I don't think my natural hair will hang, it will probably just stick straight up while the rest of my hair is just chilling. I don't want to keep the heair either cause it looks stupid. All these curls and then all the sudden straightness in the front of my head.I usually try to hide the straight hairs under my curls but they usually creep back out.
Argh!
HELP!!!!!
I don't know what to do about my crazy hair.

sweetcocoa

I had the same problem. I used to do a sidepart and then twist the hair(like a flat twist and pin it or clip it with a decorative hair pin or clip. I clip one side then the other. My bangs are natural now...but are still shorter than the rest of my hair. You could also try setting your bangs on perm rods or small flexi rods so they are like spirals and coils. Also you can do twists all over and when you do your twistout your hair and your bangs will be similiar in curl pattern. Right now I do twists with my bangs to help minimize shrinking. I then let the rest of my hair dry curly.