Stupid Question, But Someone Please, Pretty Please, Help!!!

NeeSee

I am going to give the Nexxus Omni Pak a try in a couple of weeks.

For yall who don't know here is the recipe:

1 part Keraphix
1 part Humectress
1 part Epitome Botanical Reconstructor and
1/3 part Botanic Oil

I know this is stupid, but will somebody please break this down into actual measurements for me, Please. Give me some examples if necessary and no pie charts please.

1 part can mean any measurement to your liking ie. cups, teaspoons, tablespoons

Example 1 part can mean 1 tablespoon and then you would continue the rest of the recipe accordingly.

1 TBLSP Keraphix
1 TBLSP Humectress
1 TBLP Epitome Botanical Reconstructor and
1/3 TBLSP Botanic Oil

HTH

Adrian said:

1 part Keraphix
1 part Humectress
1/3 part Botanic Oil

I know this is stupid, but will somebody please break this down into actual measurements for me, Please. Give me some examples if necessary and no pie charts please.

Never tried it but things like that I think you should customize according to yoru hair. Maybe more Keraphix if you need more protein or more Humectress if you need moisture. Never tried it but I think I want to.

Okay ladies, I just did this with my 13 year old neice. I used about 1/4 cup of everything except the oil.(she has very very thick hair) I just squeezed a little of the oil in the mixture. It smelled so good. It had kind of a chocolate, cocoa smell to it. Well her hair came out beautiful. It was so soft and moist. So next week I think I try it on myself. I wondering if it can be used weekly?

MizaniMami said:
Never tried it but things like that I think you should customize according to yoru hair. Maybe more Keraphix if you need more protein or more Humectress if you need moisture. Never tried it but I think I want to.

Hello: Thank you for sharing this. NOW I have a 'question'...:lol: What is Botanic Oil? Where do I purchase it?

Sorry everyone. I'm so new at this. I won't dare tell you my age, yet some the products mentioned, I have never heard of. Nevertheless, I sure do appreciate each of you...I really do. :rosebud:

Blessings to all,

ShimmieGirl said:
Hello: Thank you for sharing this. NOW I have a 'question'...:lol: What is Botanic Oil? Where do I purchase it?

Sorry everyone. I'm so new at this. I won't dare tell you my age, yet some the products mentioned, I have never heard of. Nevertheless, I sure do appreciate each of you...I really do. :rosebud:

Blessings to all,

Botanical Oil is an oil made by Nexxus.
You can purchase it here: http://www.goddess-within.com/nebooilnaoil.html
goddess-within_1891_3579150

Adrian said:

1 part Keraphix
1 part Humectress
1/3 part Botanic Oil

This sounds interesting. I think I may try it too. Hopefully soon Nexxus will be my only (or 1 of 2) hair care lines.

Adrian, did you think up this combo?

Also, (still trying to sort out protien) why do you need Keraphix AND the reconstructor--what is each bringing to your hair?

Thanks!

ayoung1981 said:
This sounds interesting. I think I may try it too. Hopefully soon Nexxus will be my only (or 1 of 2) hair care lines.

Adrian, did you think up this combo?

Also, (still trying to sort out protien) why do you need Keraphix AND the reconstructor--what is each bringing to your hair?

Thanks!

No. This recipe was actually on Nexxus' website at one time. And as far as epitome is concerned, it is a very very mild reconstructor. It has collegen in it and the rest of the ingredients are moisturizing herbs. I am going to try this on myself this weekend and I will let you all know how it works.

Is botanic oil supposed to be used as a hot oil treatment?

Adrian, thanks for the recipe. Is it still online some where? What kind of results is it supposed to give? Does it strengthen? Does it just moisturize? :)

I believe it can be used as a hot oil treatment. The bottle also says it can be used as a pre-poo treatment. It is a multi-purpose oil. It can be used for hair, skin, and nails. I don't think the recipe is still on line because someone had a link for this a while back and I clicked on it not long ago and it was no longer available. It both strengthen and moisturize. It is like a light protein treatment.

Okay ladies, I did this today. It came out really good. My hair had alot of moisture and strength. I washed with CON poo and then deep conditioned with Omni Pak. I am thinking of trying this as a weekly conditioner.

Back