Style Revisit: 2 Strand Twist

MizzBrit

so after a year and some some inches along, i decided to try 2 strand twist again.the first time i did them, i hated it cause the twist didnt frame my face and there were short...but now im loving the way they look on me!

here is just a pic of when i first did them in nov 09:

and here are some pics of them now(took about 3 hours)

Last edited:

faithVA

Thanks for the pics. Very encouraging. My hair now is like your 09 pics, with not as much hang and it is very frustrating. Your 2010 pics look wonderful. I can't wait to get there.

CA*Nappy

Yes, length definitely makes a difference in the appearance. Looks good. Your face looks smaller too, did you lose weight between that time frame too?

nzeee

beautiful! i hope i can grow my hair out so they hang that nicely in two strands. it's so hard to be patient w/ hair.

tricie

Congrats, Mizz Britt! Your hair looks wonderful, and congrats on your weight loss! You look great! :yep:

brownbean96

Love your twists, they look great. Did I miss your length? Are APL,BSL etc. As fabulous as your hair looks, you look even more marvelous! Congratz on your weight loss.

Melody.Monroe

Girl your hair looks great like that!! And congrats on the weight loss! We are the same weight!! I was 210lbs!! BEAUTIFUL girl...just BEAUTIFUL! :)

MizzBrit

thanks ladies..i would have never imagined my hair would look this good in twist!

Last edited:
Goodness your hair is growing so fast!! This post gives me so much hope! I hate the way my twists look and I know that it is mostly b/c of the length, so I rarely wear them out in public. Can't wait to be where you are:)

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
I love them Britt!

This gives me an idea of what to aim for this time next year!!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
WOW, your twists look great! I wish I could twist my past natural journeys. I could have had really long natural hair if I stuck it out.:ohwell: