Suave's version of Nexxus Hummectress

pooh123

Suave\'s version of Nexxus Hummectress

Has anyone tried this and if so how did you like it? I picked up a bottle last week from Wal-mart and plan on using it for my conditioner washes.

Re: Suave\'s version of Nexxus Hummectress

While we are on the subject, I bought the Generic brand of Nexxus conditioner from Sally's. Anyone against this?

I've used generic products in the past, and I never had a problem with any of them. I did use the Suave conditioner knock-off version of Biolage conditioner, and I think it was awesome. It smelled good and it worked good. They knock-off version of Nexxus Humectress is probably just as good.

Thanks for the review Allandra! /images/graemlins/grin.gif I'm going to give it a try tonight.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
pooh123 said:
Thanks for the review Allandra! /images/graemlins/grin.gif I'm going to give it a try tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]
Please let us know how you like it.

Salon products use higher quality and therfore mmore expensive ingredients. I use Nexxus. butI guess it comes down to preference an budget...

I don't think there's any comparison between Suave Humectant and Nexxus Humectress. Nexxus is much, much better..IMO

The Suave version of the Nexxus, I didn't like because it tangled my hair badly. However, I did like their Biolage knock off and their Paul Mitchell Awapuhi knock off as well.

If you're looking for a good but inexpensive shampoo I would also recommend Aphogee (which I use) or Creme of Nature.

I've tried it and ended up throwing it out because it wasn't outstanding and some of the ingredients were harsh.

I like it better when I mix it with glycerine and apply to my hair when it's wet when I wear my hair curly. Used alone, there wasn't much benefit.

<font color="blue"> </font> I tried it but it was not as good as the Pantene Smooth N Sleek. It was just "okay" to me and I wasn't overly impressed. <font color="blue"> </font> I would probably not repurchase again. <font color="blue"> </font>

<font color="blue"> </font> Thanks for all the responses! <font color="blue"> </font>

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
pooh123 said:
<font color="blue"> </font> I tried it but it was not as good as the Pantene Smooth N Sleek. It was just "okay" to me and I wasn't overly impressed.

[/ QUOTE ]
Girl, the Pantene Smooth &amp; Sleek is at the top of my list! I didn't even know you were using the Pantene Smooth &amp; Sleek. It is definitely a /images/graemlins/up.gif compared to anything by Suave imo.

Back