Sucessfull Relaxer - Thanks Bree!!!!

S

Stylepink

Well ya'll know I was in a tizzie over trying to find a stylist here in El Paso. But thanks to Bree's support, I was able to do my first sucessfull relaxer! I ordered product from Sheldeez.com and recieved everything yesterday. I used all Affirm products and loved the results. Its a little underprocessed around the edges, but I can live with that! My hair is shiney and bouncey and healthy. Thank you so much Bree for your support! And a special Thank You to Msportugal for helping me to locate Dierdre in El Paso. I have an appt with her next week for a Wash and condition. Thanks to everyone for your help. I gotta go pick up my nephew from school. I think i'll leave the windows down on my car so I can feel the breeze blowing thru my hair!

BrEE

YAY,i'm sooooooooo happpyyyyyyyyy it turned out great. i cant wait to self relax in october.i'm sooo hyped now, dangit, now i feel like relaxing today. btw i pmed you some questions before i saw this post.

lovelymissyoli

[ QUOTE ]
Stylepink said:
I think i'll leave the windows down on my car so I can feel the breeze blowing thru my hair!

[/ QUOTE ]

~I'm glad you're happy! It sounds like your hair turned out great.