Sui Topi's Moe's Growth Oil Cocktail Results!!

Sui Topi

Okay so I have my updates ready now. I took the update picture on tuesday instead of wednesday because I was so excited, but I didn't get to upload the starting point until today :)rolleyes: so I could have just waited). It is in my fotki which is in my signature, no password required, and ladies please...I am being so serious about this. I promise you all on anything I am not lying, I really did receive this much growth. It is possible, because if you remember Candy_C's thread when she got 2.75 inches in one 20 days or something like that, thats even more growth that what I would get in 20 days. I tweaked my Moes Growth Oil a bit until I could be sure to get between .25 and .5 a week, more on the .5 side. I will be offering it in the future if any of you don't want to bother with the tweaking, or simply cannot find the ingredients. Also, after this ruler challenge is up, I will open a folder in my fotki specially for monitoring this if you want to see more proof. I start my ruler challenge on July 1st, so I will update with a picture next week wednesday also. Enjoy!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
DAAAAAANG!!! :shocked: Great growth!!!!

(and I'm mad at you for that ruler :lachen: )

Sui Topi

I just pray that it keeps it up lol. If so....sheesh....I'm going to have to call up Naomi Campbell. She better not throw no phone at me though cause she will just have to stay bald :grin:

song_of_serenity

That is indeed amazing.
But I must ask...are you sure you got the exact same section when you measured? Some parts of hair are longer than the next and I have to be careful when sectioning off hair for measuring so as not to include longer strands in it.
I can't wait to see more of your progress. :D
~*Janelle~*

Sui Topi

That is indeed amazing.
But I must ask...are you sure you got the exact same section when you measured? Some parts of hair are longer than the next and I have to be careful when sectioning off hair for measuring so as not to include longer strands in it.
I can't wait to see more of your progress. :D
~*Janelle~*

Its so true that you say this. You can even see the section is bigger and has scraggly ends that go way over 5", so something else is in that section. But no, I'm certain that it did grow. I've been tweaking this since April, and I have seen a .5" increase and lol as you can imagine, this is why I need to be on that put down the ruler challenge, whenever I see it, just to be sure I stay measuring that area like 65 000 times for the day. I know where the section is, right under my ear, but good looking out, because sometimes I think that is the explanation too.....and then I start getting ruler happy and my husband looks at me like I am a dork...but I mean, I'm not really obsessed, I just want to make sure it's accurate.

Sui Topi

I think what I may do to be sure, I'm planning on getting kinky twists done, I'll pick one and every week take it down and measure. That way I will know definitely that it is the same section.

song_of_serenity

Its so true that you say this. You can even see the section is bigger and has scraggly ends that go way over 5", so something else is in that section. But no, I'm certain that it did grow. I've been tweaking this since April, and I have seen a .5" increase and lol as you can imagine, this is why I need to be on that put down the ruler challenge, whenever I see it, just to be sure I stay measuring that area like 65 000 times for the day. I know where the section is, right under my ear, but good looking out, because sometimes I think that is the explanation too.....and then I start getting ruler happy and my husband looks at me like I am a dork...but I mean, I'm not really obsessed, I just want to make sure it's accurate.
I totally understand. I believe it works, the ingredients are good, but on these boards, everything is picked and pulled apart. And not in a good way most of the time. Keep doing what you're doing and keep us updated! Maybe an entire head shot tonight (with that section) and then in a week's time (or month) from that same section for clarity? HHg!
~*Janelle~*

Platinum

Congratulations!That's some great growth. I'm going to start using my mix tonight. I'm going to try it on my nape first. I hope I can have the same results because my nape's still jacked up. I need all the help I can get.:yep:

Sui Topi

I totally understand. I believe it works, the ingredients are good, but on these boards, everything is picked and pulled apart. And not in a good way most of the time. Keep doing what you're doing and keep us updated! Maybe an entire head shot tonight (with that section) and then in a week's time (or month) from that same section for clarity? HHg!
~*Janelle~*

Something's gotta work out, but I have a wng right now so a head shot is not going to look so spectacular lol :ohwell:. I think I'll do the braids idea though, and thanks for the support lol :grin:.

If you ladies can imagine, due to inconsistancy in having the right mix and procedures down, I haven't been getting this every week guaranteed, but on April 6th when I measured my hair it was 2.5". Even if I do not get .5" a week, I'll say it's doing real good. My hair's regular rate is .5" a month, so lets see, I should be in the middle of 3.5 and 4 right now. So I'm about an inch ahead :spinning:. I can't wait until the end of the summer after some good consistant use of the right formula!

Sui Topi

Excellent growth!! Ru going to market this soon?? (Would love to buy but don't want to make it!!!)

lol girl yes, I am just trying to figure out a way to get the ingredients at a cheaper price, like in bulk or something. I have one order already, so I figure I'll just go ahead and get some at the regular price and put it out, even if I do lose, atleast it will be a good chance for research when I see how its doing on you guys.

firewoman, Moe's original recipe is horsetail herb, or nettle if you have blood pressure problems infused in jojoba or macadamia nut oil and left to sit for 3 days. Then you pour it off into an applicator bottle and mix with aloe vera gel. She didn't give exact measurements.

Sui Topi

Does your scalp hurt from all that growth?

Nope, I think the aloe gel soothes it. It does feel like its been working sometimes, but I would not describe the feeling as pain or tenderness. I got that sore feeling when I tried out MN. Not to mention the headaches. It's not like that at all.

eshille

sui topi or anyone else who has it, can you post the EXACT recipe that Moe gave for the cocktail. I am interested. TIA

Here is the original recipe and directions. If you don't have the supplies you can order them online.

supplies
one glass jar
6oz of jojoba oil or macadamia nut oil
2oz aloe vera juice/gel
2 tblsp of horsetail herbs
plastic squirt bottle (like the one for hair dye)

1. place oil and herbs in a the jar
2. place jar in a pot of boiling water let the oil heat up
3. remove jar from water and place the top on it let this sit for three days so the herb can infuse with the oil
4. strain oil in to squirt bottle
5. pour in 2oz of aloe
6. shake well and your ready to go

with this mix you will oil you SCALP (after i brush it through my hair) if you use Jojoba you may have to reapply every two day because you scalp will absorb the oil completely. with the mac oil you will reapply it once a week depending on how fast your scalp absorbs the oil.
continue to wash and condition you hair as usual just dont pile on a bunch of other products if you can dont put any thing else on you SCALP you dont want to clog you pours.

Original Thread: http://www.nappturality.com/index.php?showtopic=95583

JustKiya

I'm wondering if I could do something like this in a base of Vitamin E & Castor Oil, and add that to my Mega-Tek mix (since I add Vitamin E & Castor Oil anyway) and get a super boost.

:look:

Hrm. I might need to pick up some horsetail. *adds that to her gapList*

SilverSurfer

Hmmm...I don't know Sui...but I can not really see your growth..I think the make-shift ruler is kind of throwing me off. But I most certainly hope it's working.

I am due to take my 1 week progress picture today. I believe my hair is definitely getting thicker. I might post some picks tomorrow in my original thread.

thinkpinkprincess

oooh :lick: that's great Sui Topi!! I would like to try the Moe Recipe, except I'm going to add some more ingredients that I think will make it even more potent and will post some results in the future!

explosiva9

Justkiya- I bought the extracts instead and did the concoction and then added it to my MT. It does dry the hair out a little so although the mix is a lil watery, you may need to add a lil extra oil. I keep my mix in the fridge which also keeps the mix a lil thicker. You will also have to up your DC'ing and moisturizing.

FYI, I read through the original post (on the other site) and there was no mention of a difference between using the capsules, extract, or actual herb. Thats why I opted for the extract.