Tropical avocado improved formula.........results

mirrormirror

I conditioned my hair using Tropical avocado - improved formula, earlier this evening, and personally the results are no different from the original formula.
.........But if I had to choose I would choose the original formula and thats only because its what everyone else has and the improved formula doesn't list the ingredients.

Armyqt

That's great to hear Mirrormirror. I would hate to think they went and messed with my new found "holy grail" conditioner. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I love the smell of this stuff. So it does smell the same right?

Allandra

Thanks for posting your results. This is definitely good to know. Now we won't have to be afraid to purchase the new and improved formula.

Geez, I still wonder why they don't list the ingredients. I wonder if it's something that's not required in the D.R. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Amethyst

Well I'm glad that you've noticed no difference. I was sitting on pins and needles waiting for you to post your results mirrormirror. Now I can rest in peace.

Armyqt

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
SherryLove said:
Can someone list the ingredients of the original formula?????

Thanks....

SherryLove35

[/ QUOTE ]

Here ya go:

Demineralized water, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, cety trimethyl ammonium chloride, propylene glycol, glyceryl monostrearate loeyl alcohol, carrot oil, fragrance, BHA, BHT, metylparaben, propyl paraben, yellow FD&amp;C no 5, Red No 3

Allandra

Armyqt said:
Demineralized water, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, cety trimethyl ammonium chloride, propylene glycol, glyceryl monostrearate loeyl alcohol, carrot oil, fragrance, BHA, BHT, metylparaben, propyl paraben, yellow FD&amp;C no 5, Red No 3

[/ QUOTE ]
Like BlkMane mentioned, I also believe the carrot oil is a misprint (should be avocado oil).

PapillionRouge

mirrormirror said:
It smells exactly the same.

[/ QUOTE ]\

Yeah it does, I went and got 2 jars today, Im going to try it out tonight. However i dont think the jar says, distributed by Mimor though, im gonna go double check. But at least it does say made in the DR.

mirrormirror

These were my first the Tropical line, and I really wasnt that impressed with Tropical avocado in general. I personally think that NACIDIT is the best of Dominican conditioners.